Visit

V's POV
I woke up to the amazing smell of pancakes, that made my tummy growl, I opened my eyes and I saw Jisoo plating the pancakes perfectly. (she's such a girlfriend material)

"Oh Good Morning~ " Jisoo said in a cheerful tone, she was wearing a red sweater dress, black shorts and plain white slides, wait I think I packed two GUCCI slides, and the other one is perfect for her feet size, i'll give it to her after I shower.

I stood up and back-hugged her "Good Morning Jichu~" I replied. She blushed and smiled. "Why are you cooking many pancakes?" I asked. "Oh uhmm, the members are coming" she said STILL BLUSHING. "Ah arasseo." I replied.

I headed to the closet and picked out a red sweater and black pants. Then I went to the bathroom to take a quick hot shower.

Time skip~

"Jisoo-ssi" I said. "Hmm?" she said as her hair flipped a bit. "I just wanted to give you this" I said with a smile. "Thanks but I have my own slides see?" she said while lifting her feet to show her white slides. "I insist, and can you wear it now please?" I said "Oh okay, thank you Tae" she said as she took the pair of slides in my hand and used it.

"W-wait why are you wearing the same color of outfit as mine, and the same slides? I'm totally gonna change" she said as she headed to the bathroom but I grabbed her hand. "Yah!" She said in frustration. "I won't let you change Miss." I said while smirking and decided to pull her hand the softest way I can, I don't want to destroy her.

"Taehyung-ah! Why are you tickling me?" She said between her laughs. "You disobeyed me, this is just a small punishment, don't worry!" I said laughing very loud. She laughed and laughed while punching my chest but suddenly the doorbell rang, I guess the BLACKPINK members arrived.

"I guess we disturbed you?" Jennie said as Jisoo opened the door. "Mianhae" Jisoo apologized but why did she apologize? "Uhm did you guys purposely wore the same outfit?" Rosé and Lisa asked.

"Ani"

"Yes" we said the same exact time. Jisoo glared at me playfully, I just laughed at her.

"Okay" they replied. "How about we eat now?" Jisoo said, breaking the silence. "Sure, I'm hungry unnie" Lisa said rubbing her tummy, no wonder Jungkook likes her but I'm not interested.

A/N
These are the outfits of the 3 members of BP:

JENNIE'S:

LISA'S

ROSÉ'S

ROSÉ'S

Okie bye💕

Okie bye💕

Time Skip~

Jennie's POV

"You know V-sunbaenim Jisoo unnie's pancakes are the best!" Lisa said while stuffing more pancake slices into her mouth. V just nodded. I just can't wait for us to be together, I really like him I know its too much but everytime he's around I flirt. But does he like me? I know he will, no I know he does.

Hello Chickliens! 💕
I promised you guys that I will update 1 or 2 times but I did not, that's why I am very sorry 😢
But here's an update! I don't want to promise that I will update again but I will try! Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day! Merry Christmas!😘💕