Confession

Taehyung's POV
February 24, 2019

I woke up and breathed heavily, this is it, the day I will confess to Jisoo. She left yesterday night and will comeback tonight.

I already told the director and the staff about this and they agreed to keep it a secret to the whole kpop world.

I opened the fridge and I saw a note in 2 ready to eat tteokbokki with a note saying "Eat well 태 태! From: 지추♡️. " I smiled of her thoughtfulness, she's totally a girlfriend material.

3:00pm
I decided to get ready for my confession. I wore my favorite shirt and my favorite pants that I'm sure is close to something Jisoo has.

I heard a knock on the door

I heard a knock on the door. "Hyung! It's us!" I heard Jungkook's voice. I let them in and I heard them all laughing. "What?" I asked them. "You're sweating too much Taehyung-ah." Namjoon hyung said. (All the members came)

We came down the open area and decorated it with her pictures and at the end the members and the staff will be there to hold a "Will you be my girlfriend? ♡️"

And then I will be there holding a bouquet of roses to give her. It's been 4 hours and she already arrived. A staff came to the lobby to accompany her here and tell her there is a shooting.

Jisoo's POV
A staff accompanied me to the open area in the rooftop and I was curious because it was night, we don't film during night time. But I still came with her.

We arrived to the rooftop and she handed me a blindfold. "Unnie, you need to wear this." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Your still not allowed to see the set, don't worry I'll help you walk, Unnie." She said. I quickly wore the blindfold and she guided me on walking.

We stopped walking and I asked her, "Can I remove the blindfold already please?" "S-sure unnie." She replied. I removed the blindfold and I saw a very romantic set. Taehyung came out of nowhere holding a bouquet of roses. I covered my mouth. He came near me and the people at the back held a "CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? ♡️" each. All of the BTS members are there too, together with the staff. "Jisoo-ssi." Taehyung said while holding my hand. "Wait is this part of the script?" I asked. "No, it's not." He said.

"I want you to know that you make me so happy all the time, when you smile it makes me smile too. I fell inlove with you the first day we met. And I most of all I want you to know that, I love you very much. And you make my life so much better and complete. Kim Jisoo, will you be my girlfriend?" He sincerely said.

I can't express my feelings, I never thought he liked me too, but I have decided on my answer, if this requires leaving BLACKPINK, well I will do this for what my mind wants and what my heart deserves. I breathed heavily and said, "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Kim Taehyung."