Called

Jisoo's POV
March 15, 2019

Taehyung isn't around today because his members decided to bond together. He left yesterday night together with the other members also actors for the drama. Today was supposed to be our last shoot all together but, our director decided to let it pass for Yoongi-ssi's birthday.

I'm kind of getting bored and I decided to clean our room, I mean it doesn't look dirty, but I do need to clean up some stuff. I mean its our last week, better spend it wisely.

I played music and started cleaning. After 3 hours the music stopped signaling that someone is calling. I quickly checked my phone, and it said    매니저 (manager).

I answered the call, "Yeobeoseyo?" I started. "Jisoo-ssi, we need you here in the, YG Meeting Office immediately." He said in a loud clear voice. "O-ok, i'll be right there." I said as I ended the call.

I quickly dressed up and headed out of the room, I went to the elevator. The elevator door opened, and I saw Taehyung. "Tae." I nervously said. "Jagi, where are you going? You look nervous." He said tilting his head to the side. "Oh, our manager is looking for me I need to go to our meeting room in YG." I said as I came in, he wrapped his hand around my shoulder, "Don't worry I'll come with you, I'll drive you too, so that you will be safe." He said putting his head on mine. "Okay Tae, thanks." I said. "No problem love." He said.

As long as we reached the 1st floor, I   ran to the lobby alone, I told Taehyung to wait for me on the couch the hotel provided and looked for the counter. I asked them if they could tell our director why I'm gone.

I came back and signaled Taehyung to follow me, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, we went outside and his car was there, he opened the car door for me and when I got in he closed it and did the same for him.

"Let's go?" He said. I nodded my head and he started the car. The ride was very interesting we talked about what we think will happen, he even congratulated me because he thinks I was being called was because we're having a comeback.

We laughed the whole ride until we reached our destination. "We're here." He said glancing onto me, holding my hand. I breathed in and out, "okay, wish me luck." I said. He kissed my cheek and I kissed his too.

I went out of the car, and went inside the the building. The workers bowed at me and I smiled at them. I reached our meeting office and I came in. I saw only Jennie and our staff but the members weren't there.

I bowed at them, "Annyeonghaseyo Yeoreobeun." I said politely. "Unnie, sit here." Jennie said, I went to the chair she was tapping beside her and sat. "So where are Chaeng and Lisa?" I asked her.

"Oh were the only ones called, and their on our dorm." She said. I nodded my head. "So why are we the only ones called, aren't we having a comeback?" I asked. "I wish, but I still don't know why we're the only ones called. I nodded my head again.

Not too long the door opened and what we saw is our CEO, Yang Hyun-Suk, we stood up and greeted him as we bowed. He went to his seat and let is sit down.

"Good Morning Everyone, do you know why you're here?" He asked. "No." We said. "So we are here because of dating, we started from Jennie and Kai, and you Jisoo, are you dating someone?"