Who are you?

Author's POV
February 8, 2019

Jisoo woke up with a smile on her face, remembering, Taehyung's surprise for her a month ago. She glanced on to Taehyung, still smiling because of Taehyung's cute face.

She checked her phone, it was 6:50am and she saw a text from an unknown number?

She opened the message and it said.

Unknown; 6:05am: Good Morning My Princess Kim Jisoo.

The smile on her face was gone but it was replaced with a shocked and scared face, she thought it might just be her friends pranking her or a friend from other groups, but she knew it wasn't them, she felt it wasn't them.

She battled on answering or not but suddenly the unknown number texted her again.

Unknown; 7:00am: What's wrong Jisoo? Why are you shocked? Didn't expect it didn't you? Now are you gonna text me back or not?

Jisoo's hands were shaking, as beads of sweat fall down her forehead. Who is this? She thought. Should I text this person back?

She made up her mind to text this person she had no idea of who.

Me; 7:05am: Who are you? How did you get my number? How did you know me?

She typed and sent the text, faster than she even noticed, still with shaking hands and beads of sweat falling down her cheeks.

Unknown; 7:05am: You'd know soon Jisoo, and remember, I'm ALWAYS watching you, have a great day princess.

Jisoo couldn't move, she felt tears on her eyes ready to get out, she is very scared that she can't even explain. She know its just a text but idols don't receive texts from other people except, groupmates, managers, parents, relatives and friends from other groups.

"Jisoo-yah? Are you dreaming? You were crying." Taehyung said, with his hands on Jisoo's shoulder. Still in a shocked face and teary red eyes.

Wait that was a dream? She thought her eyes becoming more bigger.

Guyss!
I'm back and I passed the interview and the entrance exam of this Private and Catholic School! And the weird news is wattpad helped me a lot. Why? One of the interview questions is telling the story given in my own words, and being an author in Wattpad helped me a lot. Sorry if I haven't updated for weeks, I really need to get ready for another entrance exam on the science high school I was talking about before. Anyway, happy Birthday to BLACKPINK'S Rosé!
And thank you very much for 1.9k reads! I also hope you guys like the new cover, credits to: @vsoox on Instagram for the edit I used for the cover. Thank you Everyone! 💜