chara x male reader

( Reader P.o.V )

I heard from the people around the place that I live in about Mt. Ebott. They said that every kid that goes there disappears and never returns. Well I'm not the kid anymore. I'm seventeen and can do whatever I want. If someone or something lives there then it doesn't stand a chance against me. I walked out of the orphanage and went to my secret place. I was collecting things since the young age. I was trying to replace missing parent with items but it didn't really work. I once saw a men in the wild. He was hurt so I helped him. It was hard so as a payment I took his machete. I never really thought of using this but now it should be just fine.

I grab my things and left, walking towards the mountain. When I was close enought I saw an entrance to some kind of cave. I made my way inside and soon stumbled upon a huge hole in the ground. I was walking around it to check if there is a way to get down without ending up with brokes bones. I didn't found anything like it and with next step I stumbled and fall right into the hole. I didn't know what was going on until I saw bed made of flowers. I hit it and then blacked out.

I woke up and get back on my feet. Place was black as it can be and the only way out was some kind of gate. I walked throught them just to be stopped by a yellow flower. "Howdy! I'm Flowey the Flower!" Is this a monster everyone was talking about? Doesn't look dangerous or anything. I continue walking without paying any attention to the flower. He appeared again in front of me. "Don't ignore me, you idiot!" He had an angry face. I pulled out my weapon and pointed it at him. "If you're not useful than don't get in my way." Flower shook a little but now had a huge grin. He explained me everything and said that in this world is kill or be killed. I looked at my machete. Now it will be really useful.

Soon he disappeared again and left me with information about a goat lady that live in this ruins. She may try to burn me alive and stuff like that, but I wasn't planing on dying in this hole. I was walking throught the ruins killing every single monster in my way. If they are responsible for the kids disappearence then I'm giving them judgement. A big frog was trying to ran away but I throw my machete at it and pinned it to the ground. Soon it turned into dust like the the rest of monsters in my way. Soon I was standing in front of a nice house.

I walked inside and saw the goat lady. She turned towards me with a smile but when she saw my blade and all the dust that was covering it and me she took a step back. "Easy child. I'm not going to hurt you. Please put your weapon away." I saw a table and went in her way to put it away there but she took another step back and then throw a fireball at me. I was set on fire and could only look how my flesh was burning away. I fall to the ground with the rest of me life leaving me. I woke up in a void and a girl in green sweater with brown hair and red eyes was there. She walked up to me and gave a small kiss on the lips. "You can't give up (Y/N). Stay determinate!" I open my eyes and found myself in front of the house again. I still felt her soft lips on mine so it couldn't be only dream.

I looked around and saw a stick. It wasn't a real weapon like my machete but can be useful to deceive her this time. I took some dust from the blade and put it all over the stick. I hide my true weapon in the of my pants covering the handle with shirt. I walked in again this time ready for a strike. She said the same thing and I toss the stick away. I put my hand behind my back. I was griping the handle when she came closer. When she was in the reach I quickly pulled the blade out and slashed her. My strenght with my sudden move made the damage huge since she was almost cut in half from the hit. "Do you... hate me... that much?" She was looking in my eyes but the only reaction she got was a smirk. "Feeling of being burned alive will stay in my mind for a long time. *Takes burning piece of wood from fireplace* In your's too." I throw it at her and she was set on fire. She turned in dust like the rest.

If that was her reaction at the dust from monster I have to clean myself and my weapon too. I took my time while doing so to make sure that there won't be anything left on them and then check the house. I check the kitchen and saw a full set of knifes. I walked towards them I took one in hand. "I think that your weapon is stronger than a knife." I looked around and saw the same girl after my death. "You helped me get back to life?" I asked and she floated closer. Her crimson eyes were staring right into my (E/C) ones. "A little but you did most of the work. Your determination won't let you die for real. I was one of the children that fall in here just like you. We were killed by these monsters and they took away others' souls. You have to save them. Kill every last one of this monsters and free the souls." She get closer and gave me another small kiss. It was cold and I could barely feel her body. She was like a wind. "I will, don't worry." She smiled and then disappeared.