fem human papyrus x male reader

(F/N)'s POV:

"BOYFRIEND!" Papyrus yelled after she opened the door. "Papy, what are you wearing?" I asked as I noticed her clothes. She had on knee high red boots with a gold trim, white shorts that would make Daisy Duke blush 'covering' her gorgeous hips, a metal top guarding her ample chest while leaving her midriff exposed, red gloves that matched her boots, a red scarf that was more like a cape, and under all of that a black full body suit that accentuated her long toned legs, slender muscular arms, and perfect abs. It was odd, but at the same time worked great with her slightly pale complexion, and long silver hair. "You don't like my costume?" "Quite the contrary, you look amazing." She grew one of her trademark brilliant smiles, and pulled me into a tight hug. 'Costume? ... Aww frick, I forgot the party is a costume party.' Papyrus let me go, and looked me up and down. "You're going as the main character from that one game, Undersomething aren't you?" "Yeah sure, let's go with that."

I saw Papyrus' brother poke his head out from behind the door frame. "Hey (F/N)." "Hi Sans." "SANS! I told you that you can't go to the party in your blue hoodie, and that stupid skeleton mask!" "Sorry sis, but this mask has me written all over it." After looking closely, I saw that the mask did have the word "ME" written all over it in tiny gray print. "GIRLFRIEND! Shall we be going?" I asked, while holding my hand out to her.

Third Person POV:

After they arrived at Toriel's party, (F/N) and Papyrus met with their friends. Everything was great, but Papyrus noticed the odd look on (F/N)'s face whenever one of the other guys would get close to her. "BOYFRIEND?" She asked as she put a hand on his shoulder. "What's up?" "Could we step outside for a little bit?" "Alright." After walking out to the porch, Papyrus looked into (F/N)'s (E/C) eyes. "Why do you look upset when my guy friends talk to me?" He looked away for a moment. "Papy, you are with out a doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and none of the other girls at school come close to matching you. You're sweet, strong, and easily the most popular girl around." (F/N) turned back to his loving girlfriend. "And I'm the jealous type. Everytime some other guy get's close to you, I'm afraid he'll try to flirt with you, and take you away from me." His eyes grew as she pulled him into a deep kiss. "You don't have to worry about that. Why do you think I call you BOYFRIEND! all the time? It's so everyone knows my heart belongs to (F/N)(L/N). The greatest guy on the planet, and the only man I want to spend my life with!" (F/N) pulled her into a tight hug, and she put her arms around his neck. "I love you Papy." "I love you too (F/N)." The couple shared one more heated kiss before rejoining the party.

~END~

Bonus

"HUSBAND!" Papyrus shouted louder than normal. "What's up beautiful?" (F/N) asked after he turned over in bed to face her. "I think it's time!" "It's time? ...! IT'S TIME!" (F/N) sprung to his feet, and helped his very pregnant wife get dressed, and into the car. After a hectic car ride, they got to the hospital, and Papyrus gave birth to two adorable babies. "Their perfect." She said as she held her son, and (F/N) held their daughter. "Of course they are." (F/N) kissed his exhausted wife on the forehead, before cuddling next to her. "I love you (F/N)." "I love you too Papy." The pair looked down at their newborns. "We both love the two of you."

Bonus END