male reader x ayano

Chapter Two-A Bit of Blood

That night when you got home from school, you thought about Ayano. Ayano Aishi. She was perfect in every way to you. Her dark grey hair with her matching eyes.

At her home, she was doing something similar, thinking about you and her original Senpai.

'(Y/N)-kun, or Taro-Senpai?' She thought. 'I only just met (Y/N), but I still feel jealous when that Mina girl talks to him.'

Ayano was also studying at the time. She flipped her pencil around, pondering about the two boys. 
----------------------------------------------------
You woke up, ready for school. You got ready, and you looked in your mirror. 

'Will Ayano like how I look?' You thought.

You looked again at your hair and saw that you had some hair sticking out. You brushed it back down, and you looked again in the mirror. Perfect. You walked into the living room, and your father was asleep on the couch. It looked like your mother already left. Kanae was eating toast at the dining table. She then finished it faster when she saw you.

"Oni-chan, I'm ready!" She said, grabbing her bag.

You nodded and held her hand. You two walked out the door together and headed to school. You were walking when Kanae asked you something.

"Are you going to make up with dad?"

You continued to walk, but you sighed. "No. I will never make up with that bastard."

She tugged on your arm. "Why not?"

You shook her off lightly. "Because he started the war, and I'm not making up with him unless he apologises first. I'm not even sure an apology would do it."

You two soon enough arrived at Kanae's school. She hugged you tightly and walked away. You continued walking to Akademi high, and you saw a familiar female. It was Mina, and she seemed to be holding something. She saw you and ran to you.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" She hugged you on instinct. "How has your morning been?"

You walked with her. "It's been normal, I guess. Nothing special happened."

"Oh, well, I guess that's cool. My morning has been great. It just got better because I saw you!"

You simply thought nothing of it and continued walking. She stopped at the gate when you reached school. You looked to your side and saw that she wasn't there. You looked back.

"What are you doing back there?!" You yelled, slightly irritated.

"Please, come here!" She yelled back.

You walked there, slightly interested. She presented you a lunchbox. 

"H-here...I made it for you!" Mina said.

She was blushing. You accepted the lunch and she smiled. 

"Thank you," you said. 

-Time Skip To After Class-

You were walking around with your lunchbox, feeling as if you were being watched, when Osana approached you.

"(Y/n)! Will you eat lunch with me!?" She asked.

"I am very busy right now, so-"

She grabbed you. "Come on!"

She dragged you up to the roof and sat on a bench and ate with you. She looked at your lunch. 

"Did you make that?" She asked, amazed at the lunch.

"No, Mina made it for me."

"A girl?! What kind of girl would do that?!" She said. "But, if you like cooking from girls, I could make your food!"