male reader x ayano

3RD PERSON POV
PROLOGUE

"Oni-chan!"

You looked around to see where she was.

"Oni-chan! Where are you?"

You ran to her direction, listening to her voice. "Kanae!"

"(Y/N) oni-chan! Help me!"

You ran through the woods, looking for Kanae, your sister. Past every tree, you rain, until you saw her golden locks. You ran faster, and you saw her. She was stuck in the mud. You finally helped her, and you told her to run home. You later ran away back to your home.

"Mother! I'm home!" You yelled. "Kanae? Are you here too?"

"Oni-chan!" Said Kanae. "I glad you're safe! But, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."

"Night, Kanae," you said.

Kanae walked into her room and you sighed, for she was okay. You sat on the sofa, and you relaxed. Suddenly, you were slapped awake.

"Wake up. Your mother's not here yet," your father said.

"Y-yes, sir," you said, getting up off the sofa.

"You make me sick, you little piece of shit," he said. "Your mother loves me more than you, you know."

"Yes, I know that sir," you said.

He grabbed a sharp object off of the coffee table. He cut your left cheek with it. Your (e/c) eyes widened.

"Don't give me any fucking attitude, you understand?!" He yelled.

"Y-yes, sir."

You walked into the kitchen, to do the housework. You washed the dishes, cleaned the counters and stove, mopped the floor, and even made your mother a meal.

"Eh? What's this?" He asked you, referring to the meal.

"It's for mother," you said.

"Give me that!" He said, snatching the small cake away from you.

"Father! Please give it back!"

Your father ignored you and pushed you to the ground. "No."

Your mother rang the doorbell, and your father brushed back his (h/c) hair. He opened the door, and there was your mother. She looked at your father with adoring, blue, eyes, not knowing who he truly was.

"Hi, sweetie, I missed you!" She said as she hugged your father.

"Hey. Look pumpkin, I made you this," he lied.

"Aw, you're so thoughtful!"

He gave your mother the cake you made.  He hugged your mother. He looked back at you, and he mouthed the words, 'She hates you, and I do too.' Tears started to swell up in your eyes. You quietly ran into your room. You cried all night that night, but you fell asleep crying. No one came to comfort you. That was the night you changed.

(PROLOGUE END)

Chapter 1-Chance Encounter
-3 Years Later-

You woke up and looked at the clock. '6:00 AM' read the clock. You went over to the small mirror in your room, and you brushed your (h/c) hair. You looked into your own (e/c) eyes. You hated that you looked more like your dad. You got dressed for school, then you walked to the kitchen. Your mother was about to leave for work. She blew a kiss to you, and she exited. Your father was sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast.

"Hey," said your father.

You ignored him.

"I said hey! Didn't you hear me you good for nothing fuck?!" He said.