The Murder Princess-An Afternoon with His Highness

The sound of footsteps near me startled me, and when i get startled i end up hurting someone.

Instantly on my feet i pulled out my sword, and got into stance ready to swing when i heard a wail.

"Please have mercy!" The man who was really a boy was on the floor holding his hand up, "I was only ordered to give water to the horse." He sobbed. 

My sword was returned back into its sheaf, "Hurry on with yer' job," I said then walked away running a hand through my hair which had straws of hay sticking out of it. Pulling out the straws i started to remember what i was doing in the barn. I was there to meet the General of Liok and feel asleep next to Thunder on a pile of hay. 

The sun was shining up in the sky, when i came to realize it was morning. 

My legs took off running towards the window from where i came out of. Looking around when i arrived under the window i began pulling myself up the tree and standing of a branch that was near my window. Luckily my window was still open, i jumped inside and tumbled to the ground. Getting back on my feet i went to bath hopefully trying to get the stables stench off of me. 

As i was scrubbing my bare arms, i heard a knock on the door. 

"Princess Lily, are you in there?" 

"Aye, just give me a minute Jezebel." i said taking the bucket full of water and pouring it over my head. 

"Amelia, you were suppose to meet me an hour ago! Where were you," She whispered behind the door

"Had to train," I lied standing up getting the white cloth set for me next to the bathing area. 

"Well hurry up, we have to go over our plan for todays evening with the Prince of Liok." 

i rolled my eyes and dried myself off. Then walked outside, in front of Jezebel  "My dress,"

"Here hurry and put it on," She said handing a beige dress that didn't poof out like the rest of the dresses i've worn. It had long sleeves and a high collar but this time it didn't have a girp on my neck.

I nodded my head and took the dress and changed

Dressed and not smelling like the barn, Jezebel and i were talking about the proper way to hold a fan. She calls it an art i call it a waste of time.

"You have to hold at a angle so it's somewhat above your nose but below your eyes Amelia!" Jezebel hissed setting the fan in my hand again.

"It is, and ye' should really stop saying me name out loud like that. People will hear," i said mocking her

If possible i could hear Jezebel swear under her breath that would make sailors blush. 

"Stop fooling around and learn the art already!" She said the flicked out her fan in a flip of h er wrist and began covering her face with it. 

I mocked her again and heard Melody giggle, Jezebel turned her gaze on her "Is something fun, peasant?!" she spat

"No milady, its just that its ironic how Lady Amelia and Princess Lily look alike but are completely two different people.

"Never judge a book by it's cover," i told her then winked, she stifled a laugh when she look at Jezebel.

"Focus, Princess Lily." She said then turned and taught me the art of wasting your time with a fan.

I had finally learned how to hold a fan and use it to my demise. Just a few minutes before i had to meet the Prince of Liok.

"This dress will do," Jezebel said stepping away from me and smiling in amazement