The Murder Princess-Guides on how to be a Princess

"I can't breathe!" 

"I only have two more laces to tie together,"

I struggle to take in short breaths, "This thing is the satan's spawn," i cursed trying to breathe

"You can take a stab wound to the stomche, 5 arrows pericing your back, but you can't a little corset?" Jezebel challenged

"I'm used to the stab wounds and arrows, but this thing is something else." 

Jezebel sighed and got off her knees and stood up straight, and patted my cheeks "See you got through it," she cooed

i was tempted to take this thing off and shove it down her throat, but i kept the temptation to a minimum. 

"Okay you may now see your self in the mirror," Jezebel said bringing me to a mirror

"This may seem a little bit shocking but..i'm afraid to" i whispered the last part stopping myself from going to the mirror. 

"Amelia, you have to see!" she said struggling to push me

"I'll take yer' word!"

"I've been awake since dawn to set you up and you will see the outcome if its the last thing i do!" she said determined

"No!" 

"Yes!"

"No!!" i said but it was too late Jezebel pulled me to the mirror,

She let out a sigh, "There now see what a little brushing, and washing up does?" she teased

Opening my eyes, my mouth parted looking at the reflection of the murder princess. 

My hair was styled to the left with curls handing loosely, was a brighter than its usual color probably getting clean had something to do with my hair. The dress showed my shoulders bare, showing off some scratches that were hardly noticeable now. There were two straps holding on to the top part of my arms, leaving the rest of my arm bare too also showing past scars that were covered with  a powder that blended with my skin. The dress was a creamy color  mixed with a red color that twirled with the designs on the cloth that reached till my feet. The bodice was covered in swirls that looked like lily's, from the back you could see the corset laced with red ribbons and tied in a neat bow at the bottom of my waist. It was truly beautiful. I didn't look like my self until i reach my face and saw those cursed eyes when my mouth closed into a stiff line. 

Jezebel saw my face and knew what had upset me and rushed over to the maid that use to assist the real Princess. 

"Melody would you mind handing me the pouch master gave you earlier?" 

Melody nodded her head and handed her a tiny brown bag, Jezebel came back over to me and i turned to her. 

"You will only need 3 pinches of this herb and your eyes will turn into a brown color," She instructed

i nodded my head and reached out for the bag and opened it to reveal the blue powder that sat inside the pouch. Taking a pinch at a time i set it on top of my tongue, and after the third pinch i closed it feeling the powder dissolve in my mouth. 

Closing my eyes i felt the herb doing its job, 

"Show me,"

Opening my eyes to Jezebel she smiled, "take a look now,"

Inhaling a deep breath i turned around and stood in awe,

My cursed violet eyes that had marked me as a Keeper were turned into a light brown color that glistened in the light. Taking a closer look i held back a sigh as i saw the violet color rimming the iris. Strangely, i felt relieved that i could still see the violet color of my eyes.