Years later and another child

After a few years past I'd say about 12. Itsuki is a very fast growing boy. Him and Sesshomaru are the greatest duo ever.

I also have a daughter

I also have a daughter. She is 4 years old. We went to visit Kagome one day and Kagome gave her one of her dolls.

 We went to visit Kagome one day and Kagome gave her one of her dolls

The magnificent thing about her is that she has dog ears. She is special. Very special. Her name is Himari. I knew she would always bring joy and happiness around those who bear sadness or anger.

Yeah. She's very VERY special.

After a while Sesshomaru and Itsuki came back from training. Sesshomaru is currently training Itsuki to use his poison whip and claws.

"Onii-Chan!!" Himari shouted while running towards Itsuki.

"Hey Himari." He said while hugging her.

"How was training Onii-Chan?" She asked.

"Hard and tough but I lived." Itsuki said.

"You shouldn't go to hard on him Sesshomaru. He's only 12." I said.

"He is indeed 12 but he's going to become a teenager. In about 2 days." Sesshomaru said.

"Yes I know but you'll still have to go easy on him." I said.

"Yes. I suppose you are correct. Like always." Sesshomaru said in defeat.

"I know what's best for me and my family." I said while looking at Itsuki and Himari play.

When he becomes a teenager. All hell will break loose. He'll go into the independent phase and say he doesn't need us. But it won't be that bad considering my harsh discipline. I don't abuse him but I discipline him like a good mother should. Besides, it'll have to be more harsh once he is 13.

"Mom!" Itsuki shouted.

"Yes dear?" I said.

"Can we go visit the Inu gang in Kaede's village?" He asked hoping I would say yes.

I learned that he had a crush on one of Sango's twins. (I'm gonna make up a name for them because they didn't say anything about their name soo.)

Both of them actually like him. They were a year older than he was but hey, it's young love. Even if they are human. The pink twin, Katsumi was the one that Itsuki had a crush on. Natsumi, the green twin liked him as well.

A love triangle he was stuck in. Rin had a boyfriend, Kohaku, Sango's younger brother.

My younger daughter has yet to find love. Although she has a tiny crush on Sango's youngest son, Touma. They are even though he is the same age as her brother and he is waaay older than her, she still sees him as a hero to her. Why? I don't have a clue. But it's young love and I can't stop it.

My daughter actually has the power of me and her father and a secret power of her own. She can change someone's age and can kill them in an instant. I have a gut feeling that she is gonna use that on Touma. The biggest gut feeling.

"Here we are!" I said as we arrived at the village. Itsuki was looking around for Katsumi. When they laid eyes on him they ran to him. They tackled him to the ground and gave him hugs. I giggled as Sesshomaru wanted to kick them off of him but I put his mind to ease.

"M-mom if it isn't too much... Can we stay here for the night? Just for tonight!" Itsuki asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I said happily.

Sesshomaru stood there and I could see a smirk play on his face. He was up to something. Something no good. Or possibly good. I don't really know.

Me and Sesshomaru left into the forest after Sesshomaru and I threatened a few people Including Inuyasha and Miroku so that our kids would be safe. I found out that Kagome is 5 months pregnant again. She had 3 kids already and now a fourth is coming. I giggled. It's nice to see families build up and be happy. Well I'm happy now that I've gotten what I want and gotten rid of what the world doesn't want. Which was Naraku.

After a long stroll in the forest we found a clearing where the moon shone perfectly and the light from the moon sparkled from the nearby waterfall and the small lake. I stood next to a tree while admiring the view.

"Y/n."

"Yes Sesshomaru?"

"You need to be punished."

"What... WHY!?" I exclaimed.

"Because. You trusted Inuyasha with our children so, you are gonna get punished."

"W-what?" I said well more like whimpered.

To be honest though... I really want this. It's been forever since we've had sex. And I've been gettin lonely.

And I'm waaaaay too excited for this.

'A little too excited to even know what's gonna happen'

______________________________________

Wooooooohooooooo!! I'm finally gonna give you guys the lemon that you might/might not want. But next chapter will be nothing but lemon so if you don't like sexual scenes well skip it. If you do then join me on the quest for lemons 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋ONWARD AND OUT!!!

This story is 932 words. Vote, comment, and share.

I don't own Inuyasha. I only own names and other characters that aren't in the actual anime. Itsuki and Himari. Thank you for reading. Good bye readers. I love you guys so much!! You guys send love to this lovely story of mine and I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! I cherish every single one of you guys soooo very much and I hope I don't sound too cheesy. Anyways bye!