6,000+ Special! Koga x Reader

Your POV

"Kagomee! Gimme my hoodie back! I feel naked without it!" I complained.

"No! You should at least keep it off for a day or so." Kagome said.

I had anime tears in my eyes as I ran after Kagome for my hoodie.

"Please. I need that. It's like my special piece of clothing that I never take off!" I said.

Kagome looked back at me and stuck her tounge out.

I stopped and shivered.

"I feel so naked....without my hoodie..." I said.

"Stop overreacting. You'll be fine." Kagome said.

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP!" Inuyasha shouted.

He was soon infront of us both.

"What is wrong with you two idiots!" He shouted.

"Kagome won't give me my hoodie and now I feel naked without it!" I said.

"She's overreacting." Kagome said.

Inuyasha didn't say anything. He just looked at me and the hoodie and at Kagome.

He then snatched the hoodie from Kagome and ripped it to shreds.

"YOU FUCKER!!! THAT WAS MY RARE CLOTHING!!! I FEEL SO NAKED WAAAAAHHH!!" I shouted.

Then I felt two jewel shards rushing in our direction. Kagome felt it too. And Inuyasha growled.

"Damn stupid wolf won't leave Kagome alone." Inuyasha mumbled.

My heart fluttered. KOGA IS COMING!! wait...KOGA IS COMING AND I DON'T HAVE MY HOODIE!!!!

I looked around rapidly for something to cover me but as usual I'm too late.

Koga rushed in and scooped Kagome's hands into his. A jealous feeling washed over me.

Yeah I've fallen in love with Koga. He's just.....everything.

As long as he doesn't rip my hoodie to shreds then I'll love him forever.

I stood up and went towards Inuyasha.

"That was my only hoodie and you killed it! Now I have to feel naked until Kagome wants to go back to our time!" I said.

"Well you should've stopped whining about it and suck it up!" Inuyasha said back.

Koga POV

I smelled a new scent near Kagome and mutt face. I wonder who it is?

"That was my only hoodie and you killed it! Now I have to feel naked until Kagome wants to go back to our time!" I heard an angelic voice say.

"Well you should've stopped whining about it and suck it up!" Mutt face said back.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful human being ever.

She had a body of a goddess, hair as shiny and the jewel shard, and her face was so beautiful.

"Hmpf. I can't wait to get a new hoodie!" She said.

I then walked up to her. She looked as if she was about to be asked out by a boy she likes.

"You seem like a new person around here." I said to her.

"Yeah..." She said shyly which was cute.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Y/n." She said.