PREGNANT AGAIN!!!

"Damnit. I'm actually pregnant again
No wonder why I've been so considerate and mushy." I said.

I looled up to see Sesshomaru and Itsuki shocked. Himari was excited.

"Yay! I'm going to be a big sister!" Himari exclaimed.

"Yes you are." Itsuki said.

"Itsuki. Your birthday is tomorrow. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"If it isn't too much could we have my birthday back at the village. I want Katsumi and everyone else to be there. I mean if it's ok with you and dad." Istuki responded.

I shot an evil glare at Sesshomaru.

"Why your father is perfectly fine with this." I said.

"I never sa-"

"We are doing this because you implanted ANOTHER child into me. So we shall go whether you like it or not." I said.

Sesshomaru sighed and nodded.

Itsuki looked like he finally married Katsumi, and he smiled and hugged me. He was about to hug Sesshomaru until Sesshomaru growled.

He isn't a hugger I guess.

././././time skip. Brought to you by Rin././././

I woke up and felt my legs. They felt perfectly fine. Yay! I then stood up and woke Himari, Itsuki, and Sesshomaru. I left Jaken to stay asleep. A-Un was already awake anyways.

"Happy birthday Itsuki." I said while giving him a sword.

"W-what's this?" He asked.

"That sword. It is the sword of Life and Death. Shinha. Shi and Ha fused together make a naginata called Shinha but this Shinha is different. It is a sword. This sword is a descendent of my father. He used Sword Shinha while my mother used Naginata Shinha. Just like Naginata Shinha, Sword Shinha can defuse and turn into daggers, Shi and Ha. Ha is the dagger of Life and Shi is the blade of Death. The only time they fuse is when you are in dire need of the sword. I decided to give you this because you need more than just your claws and whip." I explained.

"Thanks mom." He said.

"Hey Onii-Chan! Happy Birthday!" Himari said while giving him a locket.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Kagome-chan says it's an item called a locket! You can put things in it and wear it over your neck!" She explained.

"Thanks sis." He said while ruffling her hair.

"Hee hee!" She giggled.

We then continued walking.

"Mom how did you get this sword?" Itsuki asked.

"It appeared in my hands yesterday. My mother's voice told me to give it to you." I explained.

"Oh." He said.

We continued walking in silence.

After a while we arrived at the village. The Ing gang wished Itsuki a happy birthday. Then Katsumi and Natsumi pulled him into the hut.

Itsuki POV

"Um. Itsuki. Can we tell you something?" Katsumi asked.

"Of course." I said while blushing.

Her and Natsumi started pulling me into the hut and stopped once we were in.

"Itsuki. We both love you. Very much and we want to know if you love one or both of us." Katsumi said.