1,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader Oneshot!

(This is another special for the 1,000+ views you guys gave meh. Thanks and this isn't part of the story so enjoy)

So here I am, traveling with the Inu Gang. Kagome sending me glares and I'm sending her DEATH glares. And why is she doing that? I absolutely have no idea.

Anyways Inuyasha has been acting weird the past few weeks. Why? I have no clue once again. I'm just a normal loving human. Demonslayer to be exact. I'm Sango's older sister. We are a year apart.

So anyways we now came across some villagers in need of a demon being slayed and they also need an exorcist.

So I smirked because I LOVE slaying demons. It's awesome. Well yeah. Anyways the only reason I haven't slain Inuyasha is because we are on good terms and I actually fell in love with him. Kagome loves him too and apparently Kagome hates me so in return I hate her.

Anyways back to the demon. So we stayed in their village until the demon arrived. I had 3 weapons and a bow and arrows. A katana, ninja stars, and of course a GIGANTIC boomerang like my younger sister. I call it Kiraikotsu. Yeah I know kinda the same name as Hiraikotsu but just a K instead of an H. Anyways I have enchanted arrows. The four elements and also a few other amazing arrows.

Like Invisibility arrow, Purification arrow, Poison arrow, Lightning arrow, and for some reason a sword like arrow that can chop anything in it's wake.

Pretty cool right? Yeah I know.

-
-
-
-
-

So after a good rest I woke up and ran outside because I sensed a demonic aura.

"Wow Y/n you sensed it before any of us did!" Sango said.

"Yeah. I know. Keep your guard up and less talk. Got that?" I said sternly.

"Yes ma'am!" Sango said.

The demon came roaring out. I grabbed one of my arrows. Fire arrow to be precise.

"Ugh. Wannabe." I heard Kagome say.

"Shut up shorty." I said.

I always tease Kagome because she's shorter than me. By 2 inches.

I shot my fire arrow at the demon. He roared in pain and I smirked.

"Sit this one out guys. I got this." I said.

"Wait WHAT?! But you'll get hurt!" Sango said.

"Don't worry about me. Just have faith in me. Protect the villagers and I'll handle Mr.Roar. Kay?" I explained.

Sango nodded her head and ran, so did the others.

I then got out Kiraikotsu and swung it at the demon. His arms were cut off. I then grabbed my sword like arrow and aimed for his legs.

The arrow flew and cut both of his legs off clean.

I smirked at my work.

But my smirk didn't last long when the demon bit my arm.

"Tch. BASTARD!" I yelled as I swung Kiraikotsu at his head, cutting it off it the process.

My arm wasn't too severely injured. Just two small bite marks. That demon's teeth are smaller than I thought. It barely hurt!

I then take out my arrow of purification and 6 of them were aimed at all of his limbs, including his torso and head. They flew all at once and purified the demon, making it disintegrate and the demon actually had no soul. Only a jewel shard.

As the sky cleared I picked up the jewel shard and ran towards my friends.

"Hey guuuys!! I defeated the demon!" I shouted.

"Yeah we saw! You shot 6 arrows at a time! That was awesome!" Sango said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Kagome catch." I said as I threw the jewel shard at her. It hit her forehead before dropping in her now open hands.

"You did that on purpose!" She shouted.

"If you had those beads that are on Inuyasha I would've said sit girl, but to my dismay you don't. Woe is me." I said dramatically.

"Hey um...Y/n can I talk to you?" Inuyasha asked.

"Sure." I answered.

He then walked me towards a little field that was near the village. It was obvious that Miroku, Sango, Kagome, Shippo, and Kirara followed us but I ignored it.

Inuyasha then turns towards me.

"Listen, I love you. I've fallen in love with you since the first day I met you. I just loved the way you joked, laughed, smiled, and how strict you can be. Your tough and hard on the outside but once you let that barrier down your all mushy and sweet. And I love you for that. You're just too beautiful and you are perfect in every way possible." Inuyasha confessed as he carresed my hair and cheeks.

"Inuyasha....I love...you too." I said before giving him a warm smile.

He then smiles back and kisses me passionately. I return the favor by wrapping my arms around his neck. Also my arms magically healed. (Yay)

Kagome POV

I hate her! She stole my friends and now she stole Inuyasha from me!

"Sit." I wispered unconsciously.

(Y/n: You jealous ass bitch)

I saw Inuyasha face plant on top of Y/n. His face was in her boobs and I heard a muffled, "Thanks Kagome." From him. Ugh!!

Reader POV

I giggled ad I saw Inuyasha face plant. I didn't notice his face was in my boobs though. All that mattered was that he loved me and that I loved him. And I do, with all lf my heart.

*bonus*

Naraku died and I'm happier than ever. That pervert was absolutely sick! He killed Kagura and didn't even care when our cinnamon roll, Kanna died! Me and Inuyasha got married and Koga rejected Ayame and married Kagome. Sango and Miroku got married and had cute little twins running around as Sango was pregnant. Me and Inuyasha had twins as well. They're the same age as Sango's twins and they're 6 months apart. Yay! We lived happily and we loved each other greatly. Oh and did I mention Shippo. Yeah he went off to the trials that I forgot about. I actually never listened to what Shippo said anymore. Why? I dunno. I just stare at the children to make sure that they are safe. I'm overprotective is all.