shopping -dallas

it was 4 pm and you were debating on which dress to wear to the party tonight. you browsed through your closet hoping to fine the "perfect match" like they do in all the movies, but miserably failed.

"dallAs" you shrieked. "YES Y/N" he asked, running into your room.

"I need a dress for the party tonight" you explained.

"just wear this" he said, pulling a bra and underwear out of your drawer.

"really dallas" you said, rolling your eyes.

"no, don't want all the guys trying to steal my girl" he laughed.

"mmmmhmmm" you slurred.

"can we go to the store or somethin" you asked.

"whatever" dally said, rolling his eyes.

you two got in his car and pulled up to the nearest store. (Okay cringe but idk what stores are in the 60s oops)

"hey hun, I think this looks sexy" he grinned. you flinched and tried keeping a straight face, "dallas, thats lingerie."

"yep try it on" he suggested.

"um okay but if I look like an anime body pillow, it's your fault" you scoffed.

you slipped on the lingerie (okay so im disturbed) and looked in the mirror. you smiled, knowing you'll mess with him.

(okay I am getting uncomfortable writing this)

"hey babe" you grinned, revealing your "dress".

"oh my god since when did you have boobs" he drooled.

"since I was born" you laughed. you turned around and fiddled with the dressing room door, trying to get in.

"hot mama" Dallas grinned. You rolled your eyes and shut the door, taking off the outfit.

you tried on the one dress you snuck in. it was pastel yellow, with rinse stones in the middle. It was short and revealing.

"how does this look" you asked.

Dallas blushed and flustered with his hands, "almost as good as you."

you blushed crashing onto his lips.

"let's continue this when we get home" he smirked.

[I AM A YOUNG GORL AND THIS MADE ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE SKSKSKSK THIS COULD GO TWO WAYS]