sick

you groaned as you slammed your fist on the alarm clock.

you sat up but couldn't find the energy to move. your head was pounding and your throat felt like it was being stabbed every time you swallowed.

you were cold and just decided to take a shower.

you hoped in and felt some relief in your head. you washed off your body and rinsed out your hair.

you dried off and put on some yoga pants and a sweater.

"y/n you don't look so good" pony said as you made your way to the kitchen.

"no I'm fine" you rasped, getting a little dizzy.

"here let's sit down" he whispered, taking your arm and pulling you towards the couch.

you sat but all you could see was black. all you could hear was a buzzing sound, almost like 1,000 bees buzzing in your ear.

"pon" was all you could get out before you collapsed.

"DARRY! GET OVER HERE NOW"

the whole gang leaned over and watched you as you were unconscious.

Darry nudged you and made sure there was a pulse.

there was

Dallas pulled back your hair and kissed you on the forehead "oh Darry she's hot"

"hey she's mine" steve glared.

"no like she has a fever, idiot" he scolded.

you opened your eyes and began to sit up.

"what happened" you  whispered

(idk what it's called but like you know when ur throat is sore and you talk different like kinda raspy? that's how you sound)

the whole gang starred at you wide eyed and you shifted around trying to break the silence.

"hey y/n I think you better stay home from school today" Johnny argued.

you shrugged and layed your head on sodas lap.

he played with your hair as Darry got you some water and Motrin.

"I have to leave for work, but pony and Johnny can stay home with you" Darry said as he grabbed his tool pack.

"what about me" Twobit said, raising his hand.

"sure, make sure they stay outta trouble" he said, pointing his finger at Two.

you were going to make a joke but you were to weak to say anything.

Darry handed you the water & Motrin and you took the pills and chugged the water.

"hey y/n, I have to go to work, do you want me to buy anything for you doll" soda said as he placed my head on a pillow.

"I'll have some chocolate" you lied. you weren't really hungry but you could tell he really wanted to get you something.

He giggled and pranced out the door.

"hey honey, I hope you get to feelin better. I got you this" he said, handing you a teddy bear.

"aw thanks steve" you said almost pulling him into a hug.

"no no don't get sick" you said, pushing him away.

He shrugged and kissed your forehead.

soon he left to go with soda and Dallas left to go get you some soup.

pony and Johnny were nuzzled up to your sides and two turned on some Mickey Mouse.

you all fell asleep on one another and Dallas eventually made your soup.

Twobit tapped you on the shoulder saying "wake up princess"

you smiled and dally handed you the soup.

"thanks" you chuckled.

"my pleasure" he grinned.

"oh god you sound like the people from Chick-fil-A" you laughed.

you could hear pony and Johnny cackling in the background.

(cause they def have Chick-fil-A)

"look who's feeling better" he smirked.

"well well  look who just got outta jail" you scoffed.

Twobit "ooooooohhhhh"d in the background and pony and Johnny were laughing so hard they were on the floor.

"go to sleep kiddo" dal said, rolling his eyes.

"fine" you laughed.

you ended up falling asleep on Pony. he tickled your back singing you random Melody's that were playing in his head.