pinky promise? -johnny

imagine for johnnylipa 💘

"just get out" my mom mumbled.

we used to be close, until my dad ran away. my moms beat me ever since.

it didn't bother me until all these words got to my head.

maybe I am worthless...

i covered my eyes so she didn't see me crying. I ran into my room and packed a little bag, stuffing my bear in there.

the gang got it for me when I was sick, johnny kissed its nose, so I nuzzle it all the time.

I grabbed a few water bottles and snacks, and threw my blanket and pillow in my bag.

I ran outside, not knowing where I was going.

I kept walking until I saw someone crying at the lot.

I looked closer and noticed it was Johnny.

I wiped the tears away from my cheek and sat next to him.

"you okay" I asked.

"yea I'm fine" he shrugged.

"why do you have a bag" he said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I couldn't hold it in, I bursted into tears, putting my face in the palm of my hands.

"I can't take this anymore" I whispered.

"yanelie its okay now, what happened" johnny said, pulling me into a hug.

"m-my mom ssshe keeps telling me in worthless and bbeats me" I said, sobbing in between each word.

"that sun of a bit" was all he got out before I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"yanelie, it's okay now pretty girl, just sit down and we can talk it out" johnny begged.

i tried to smile but only broke down into more tears.

Johnny pulled me down and layed right next to me, wrapping me in his arms.

"I need to run away" I cried.

"honey, I couldn't get along without you and you're beautiful smile" he said, pushing the hair out of my face.

"i should just kill myself" I said, while a tear slipped down my cheek.

"yanelie. you are to beautiful and pure for this world. I wish I could take all this pain for you, but I can't. So doll can you stay strong for me" he begged.

"it's true, I should. Everyone's problem would be gone" I said, sitting up.

"no, mine would get worse" he said, facing me.

"what is that supposed to mean" I sniffled, letting my tears roll down my face.

"yanelie ive liked you from the start.... I was wondering if you would be my girl"

I sat there in shock. I didn't know what to say. I let a smile mold onto my face and felt the butterflies in my stomach doing flips.

"is that a yes" he smiled.

"yes!" I said wrapping my arms around him, crying into his shoulder.

we layed down for a good 20 minutes just cuddling and he would occasionally kiss me on the cheek.

"yanelie I need you to promise me something" he said, looking straight into my eyes.

"yea anything" I said, placing my hand on his.

"can you promise me to never run away" he asked.

"sure" I shrugged.

"pinky promise" he said, pointing out his pinky.

I smiled and hooked pinkies with his.

he pulled me in and I landed on his lips. I was ataken back but I soon kissed back.

it felt good to be loved.

I smiled and pulled the blanket, Bear, and pillow out of my bag.

"is that the bear we gave you" he smiled.

"sure is" I chuckled.

Johnny laughed kissing me on the cheek.

we cuddled together while watching the stars.

I yawned and johnny tickled my back until I fell asleep.