"Reverse" Magic! Sona's Strategic Advance!

It's treason, then... *lightsaber spinning intensifies*

I do NOT own any of the material used in this story. 

Enjoy! 

____________________________________

As Xenovia came to, the first thing she saw was (y/n) standing over her with Frieza behind him with his back turned. 

Xenovia: Ugh... (y/n)? 

(y/n): Super Saiyan combined with Kaio-Ken? I'm jealous that I didn't think of that. 

Xenovia: Eh. You'll get your own moment. I know it. What's the situation? 

(y/n): Well, Frieza here went and killed Dulio Gesualdo. Outside the fighting stage, of course. Issei got a new form, the androids are messing around over there somewhere, and Rias is fighting the Sitri Peerage. 

Xenovia: She fighting the Sitri Peerage? With just 4 members left? 

(y/n): So it seems. 

Frieza: I'm not waiting for you any longer, Son (y/n). I'm going off to have fun on my own. 

(y/n): By all means. C'mon, Xenovia. Let's meet up with the others. 

As (y/n) turned around, Xenovia pulled him back and kissed him on the lips. 

(y/n): W-What was that for... 

Xenovia: For good luck. 

(y/n): I feel lucky already. 

Xenovia: Oh, you...

____________________________________

Sona: I'm sorry to say, but you will be defeated by our hands. 

Rias: I wouldn't be too sure about that. We may only have 4 members left, but that's all we need. 

Sona: You're confident. However, that will be your ultimate downfall. 

Rias: We'll see about that. Akeno? 

Akeno: Already on it. 

Akeno launched an attack of lighting at the Sitri Peerage. 

Sona: Momo. Tsubaki. 

Tsubaki: Yeah. 

Sona's Queen and Bishop worked together to create a barrier that stopped Akeno's attack dead in its tracks. 

Rias: So, it seems that Azazel generously provided you with Artifical Balance Breakers. 

Sona: That he did. 

Azazel: I told you they would be badass! 

Sona: Like I said before, you will be defeated here. 

Rias: Huh... Mr. Black. That barrier user will be quite troublesome down the line. Would you be so kind as to take care of her? 

Crom simply nodded and before anyone could realize it, Crom was already behind Momo. 

Sona: W-What?! 

Crom grabbed her by the hair and threw her off the fighting stage with his own hands. 

*Momo Hanakai has been eliminated!*

Sona: I've never seen such speed before. 

Saji: It's like he was there one minute, then gone in the next. 

Tsubaki: It's clear that he is no ordinary opponent. 

Rias, Akeno, and Koneko stood in front of the Sitri Peerage as Crom stood behind them.