Frieza's Cruelty! Team Son (y/n) vs. Crom Cruach!

If a like-like likes another like-like, does that make a love-love? 

Enjoy the new chapter! 

____________________________________

(y/n) looked back at Rias and Akeno, who were now at the Spectator's Bench, as a beat-up 17 and Xenovia appeared next to him. 

17: They were impressive indeed.

(y/n): Apparently... 

Xenovia: Besides Frieza, are we all that's left? 

(y/n): No... Piccolo is watching over Frieza. Making sure that he doesn't push things too far. 

17: It would be problematic if he killed someone... 

Xenovia: He's one of our most powerful fighters, even if he's rotten to the core. 

(y/n): Right... What's next? 

(y/n) looked up at the red sky and came to a decision. 

Xenovia: We could go after the remaining members of the Sitri Peerage.

(y/n): No... Besides us, everyone else is small fries, except for one...

17: So we're going after him, huh? 

(y/n): Yeah. Round up Piccolo and Frieza... We're fighting Crom Cruach...

____________________________________

Frieza: Hohoho!!! 

Deadly Death Beams fired from Frieza's finger as warriors jumped from rock to rock, trying to avoid the killer attacks.

Frieza: Run all you want, but it's futile! 

A light spear hurled towards Frieza, but before it could stab him, Piccolo came out of nowhere and caught it. 

Piccolo: Don't leave my sight! 

Frieza: Silence, worm!

Frieza swept his hand horizontally as a purple arch of energy cut across the fighting stage.

____________________________________

Azazel: Weird, huh?

Sirzechs: Yes... The remaining warriors of the Sitri Peerage, Kuroka of the Vali Peerage, Kuisha Abbadon of the Bael Peerage, and Nero Raimondi of the Gesualdo Peerage, all working together against Frieza of the (y/n) Peerage. 

Ajuka: Makes sense... He's incredibly powerful. 

Shiva: What exactly is he?

Azazel: I'm not sure... I'll have to ask (y/n) later... 

____________________________________

Crom looked at Rias and Akeno at the spectator's bench as he realized that he was the final member of the Gremory Peerage.

He thought he could get some peace, but a Ki Blast came from nowhere, causing Crom to swat it away like a fly. 

(y/n): You're stronger than you look. 

Crom turned around to see (y/n), Xenovia, and 17 standing there. 

(y/n): You were able to take on Issei's dragon and almost all of the Sitri Peerage. 

Crom simply nodded. 

(y/n): Let's see how you fare against us! 

____________________________________

The golden-haired rook of the Gesualdo Peerage was the first to make an offensive on the Galatic Emperor. 

Frieza: Now who is this?