Chapter 1

Hi!!! This is my first book . So please be nice and excuse any spelling mistakes also any strong language in the book. Thank you!!!!

///////////////////////

Vex's POV

I woke up this morning by rolling off of my bed and landing face first on the ground. I had fallen asleep sitting up in my bed. I was listening to music and studying. Just as I stood up my little brother, Drake, came crashing through my door.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY LOSER!!!" He yelled at me. 

 He paused when he realized that I was already up. Drake groaned, then he turned and shut the door as he walked out. I huffed in disgust. I walked over to my dresser and I pulled out my second favorite outfit a black cami, a black bra and boxers. I stopped for moment to think about why I only have boxers but then blamed it on only living with guys all my life and how guys don't know how to shop for girls, also how much I hate shopping. I went back to picking my clothes I grabbed ripped skinny jeans, black socks, and my high top converse. I jogged to my private bathroom. Being the only girl in the house had its perks.

I jumped in the shower and did all that jazz. I got out of the shower after my uncle yelled at me to get ready for school. I looked in the mirror. Opened the mirror and pulled out my nose ring and put it in. I slipped on my clothes. I grabbed my headphones and slipped them over my ears leaving them off a little bit so I could hear.

As I got down the stairs I got a smell of breakfast and it was burnt. I told my uncle to get away from the stove. I soon whipped up eggs and toast for seven people. I called the family we sat down at the table and ate breakfast in silence. I finished first saying bye to my uncle ,father, older and younger brothers and ran out the door towards the school.

////////////////////////

Sorry it was so short but I'm new at this so give me some time and I will get better

Thanks for reading

bye bye