Chapter 3

YAY chapter three

////////////////////////

Vex POV

Once I got home I found out dad got called out of town for work so he will be gone for a few weeks. My uncle was still at work. I went up to my room and started to do homework. I started with math, english, then science. By the time I was finished with my homework it was dinner time so I got up and went to the kitchen to make food. My youngest brother was bugging me to make mac & cheese and hitting me with a baseball bat. I grabbed the bat and tapped him in the head with it. He started to cry. My uncle came in the kitchen and asked what happened. Al(youngest name) told him a total lie and said I had hit with the bat for no reason. My uncle then grounded me for a month.

I ran to my room in anger to find my older brothers on my computer and playing my PS4. I started to beat up my brothers and kick them in the nads. My brothers got in a good couple punches to my boobs. In the end my laptop was busted and my room was a mess. I also got a weird feeling of satifaction and lust in the pit of my stomach.

That night I got a text from James, Rem and CD to meet them in the park a few block from my house at midnight. I got bundled up in my oldest brother grey sweatshirt and the same jeans I had worn that day then snuck out of my room though the window and ran off to the park. Just before the park was a gas station so I stopped and stole two packs of twizzlers and a two litler bottle of Mt. Dew. As I ran out of the station a guy ran into my shoulder and almost knocked me over.

"Watch it you freak!"

 I muttered over my shoulder. The guy was wearing all black and had on a blue mask it looked like. I got to the park and asked everyone what's up. I saw the three people mutter hi. I showed the pack of twizzlers and Mt.Dew. Their faces lit up with excitement.

CD asked,"You bought these for us? Thanks." Rem gave me a big bear hug and patted my head. James gave me a fist bump and a wicked smirk.

I told CD I stole the stuff and she smacked me in the head and scolded me. 

"Fine I will take the stuff back then!"

I turned and walked back towards the store. Rem and James hooked my arms and said in unison 

"NO RETURNS!" 

I smiled. We sat in a circle and feasted on the stolen goods while chatting and playing truth or dare. About 2 in the morning we all headed home. I decided to rob the gas station again.

But this time when I stopped by there was blood all over the walls and floor. I had only realized this when after I grabbed some Jolly Ranchers. I slipped on a puddle of blood and sat there wondering if the man I bumped into earlier did this. I got a feeling of excitement and pleasure in my stomach after a chunk of human flesh slopped on top of my head. I looked up only to see chunks of flesh and blood on the ceiling.

 I thought that there might still be a person alive so I went around checking for alive people but I was wrong. I then realized that I was covered in blood. I didn't care because I LOVED the color red. I saw the blood on my hands and began to clean off the blood by licking my fingers. The blood was surprisingly sweet and metallic. I realized that I was leaving finger prints. I got out of the store and booked it to my house. I saw that all the lights were off. 

"AWESOME."

 I whispered because everyone was asleep. I climbed up the side of the house and scooted into my window. I ran to my bathroom and stripped my clothes off and took a quick and quiet shower. I washed my clothes and crammed them in the dryer, then put on my pajamas on which were a pair of boxers and a tank top then jumped in my bed and passed out immediately.

////////////////////////////

Well that was eventful. She bumped into jack EEEEE!!!. I really kind of don't know where I'm going with this but it's a secret I guess. Thanks for reading