Chapter 16

This chapter is goiing to be Vex's birthday. YAY

//////////////

3rd POV

Jack woke up with a start. He looked around the room, how did I end up in the bed? Jack wondered. He felt something move against his chest. He looked down, he was surprised at the sight of Vex's sleeping face nussling into his chest. A blush came across his face and a smile to his mouth. She pulled me into the bed. WHY? Jack thought. Then his memory came flooding back.

Jack had just fallen asleep in the corner when he heard Vex say,"Jack I feel bad for taking your bed." He didn't respond. He was sleeping. Until he felt his body get lifted off the ground and dragged to the bed. He passed out right away.

Jack smiled again. She is so aweesome. Jack's inner voice spoke up. Jack wanted to get up so he grabbed a pillow and put it in front of Vex, she hugged the pillow. Jack slipped out of the bed. He took a shower and got dressed and headed down stairs. He was stopped by Slenderman. "Ah Jack I was looking for you. I still have to make the cake. So I need you to put Vex's door back on Thank you" Slender continued down the hall.

Jack went into the kitchen only to see Jeff holding Sally on his shoulders. Sally giggled and hung the streamers. Jack grabbed a kidney and started eating it. He finished his kidney and went to put Vex's dooor back.

He approached her room with the door. Once he stepped into Vex's room he stopped for a minute and looked around her room. He was amazed. He thought her bedroom was just blue, but he was wrong there were black trees painted on the walls. He felt like he was in the forest in the twilight. He shook his head side to side and went back to the door.

After that he went back to his room and saw Vex still sleeping, He woke her up by shaking her shoulder. Vex whipped up, "I'm awake I'm awake. she said quickly. "Time to get ready for the day. Go to your room." Jack said to her. Vex scooted off the bed and trudged to her room.

Vex was stopped by Jane and Clockwork. "Can I go to my room please guys." Vex said tiredly. Jane and Clock smiled at her. Clockwork held up a medium black box with a heart as a latch."Yes you can but were going to make you all pretty for your b-day girl." Jane said to her and they both walked into her room. Clock said"So you really do wear boxers" she giggled. "Not now Clock. V go take a shower. I'm going to pick out your clothes."

Vex walked to the bathroom and took off her headphones and nose ring, jumping in the shower.

Jane POV

"So why do you think she came out of Eyeless's room in her p.js, Jane" Clock said. "Her door was just painted last night and I guess Jack didn't want her to sleep here without a door. She only sleeps in a tanktop and boxers. He's probably worried about her. BEN is after her you know right." I said back.

"He is? I haven't noticed. Do you think E.J and BEN are competing for Vex's heart?" Clock asked excitedly and wanting to have a girl gossip talk. I HATE Clock's gossip talk. I shrugged. I walked over to her dressser and grabbed her clothes which consisted of a navy blue cami, undergarments, a black ruffle mini skirt with navy blue leggings. I saw Jack's old Hoddie and laid it on the bed too. Clock gasped,"That outfit is so cute. Hey isn't that Jack old Hoddie?,"I nodded,"Why does she have it?" I told her I didn't know. We looked at each other and laughed.

Vex then came out of the bathroom with her headphones around her neck. She was putting in her nose ring."Okay take these and get dressed." I said to her. Vex let her towel drop and got dressed right in front of us." Clock and I turned around sighing."okay done" Vex said we both turned.

Clock said,"Sit down now I'm going to do your make-up while Jane does your hair." I went to the bathroom and grabbed a hair straightener and an extention cord. Clock had already started doing Vex's make up."Stop fidgeting tom boy! I'm trying to make you prettier" she commanded. Vex sighed and sat stiller than a rock. I spoke up,"I love your room Vex. It really feels like I'm in a forest at twilight." Vex smiled "Thanks I worked really hard on it. The trees and grass detail took for ever"