Chapter 23 Jack's Problem pt. 2

okay let's go

///////////

Jack POV

Last time

A couple minutes later someone knocked on my door, it was Vex,"Hey Jack can you tell me about the under realm?" I was baffled. 'didn't we just come back from there? whats going on here?'

*SKIP ALL THAT JAZZ*

All jack had to do was die again and he would wake up

Vex POV

"no not the fire". I said as I woke up with a jump. I fell asleep reading, I scratched the back of my head. I stood up and looked at Jack. He still has not woken. "That fucking idiot taking the hit for me" I told myself. I pushed his hair back from his face. I sighed and grabbed the cloth off his forehead and went into the bathroom. I flinched at the sight of my own reflection. I was a mess!

My high pony was now a low one and I had a headphone imprint on my neck. Other than that I was getting used to not having my eyes. I let my hair down and then ran the cloth under cold water. I put the cloth on Jack's head again and went back into the bathroom to freshen up.

I decided to take a shower, so I took off my clothes, headphones and nose ring and hopped in the shower. I let the warm water wash the filth that had gathered from this realm off my body. I put my head under the showerhead and held my breath. I let out my beath and got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body. I sighed again while rubbing my hair with a towel. I wakled out of the bathroom with my towel still on to get my other pair of clothes that I had brought, I was met with a man in white and the clipboard in his hands.

I froze, we both stopped and looked at each other. I quickly grabbed my bag and dashed to the bathroom. I ripped my fresh clothes out of my backpack and put them on in a hurry. I put on my headphone nose ring and sunglasses back and put my dirty stuff in my pack. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down, I exhaled. I ran my hands through my hair and opened the door.

When I left the bathroom the man in white was doing checks on Jack's body. I set my pack by the door and weent to the chair I had slept on. I sat down and picked up the book and started reading ignoring the guy. He looked up at me curiously,"I thought you would ask more questions. I guess not huh?" The guy in white said kinda muffled because he had a surgon mask on.

"I already know he is doing good. I don't have to ask you for anything... but your name would be nice." I said. He chuckled slightly, I stood up and introduced myself first. "I'm Vex." I stuck my hand out. "I'm Dr.Smiley. Its nice to meet someone so beautiful in this hell hole." He shook my hand really gently as if I were made of glass and would break at the slightest roughness.

"Oh and your friend here is doing much better now. He had a slight fever but it had gone down and he has stabilized." he said letting go of my hand. "I know I was looking at the chart. He should wake up soon. I hope." I said looking at Jack's face. Smiley loooked at me in surprise,"How do you know how to read the charts?" I turned to him,"I wanted to be a surgeon before 'it' happened. So I taught myself how to read medical charts." I said looking him in his lusting eyes. I shuttered.

"Oh! How interesting! I've never met another medically smart CP." said Dr.Smiley."I don't use it that much. Don't you have somewhere else to be?" Dr.Smilely took the hint and left. I sat on the bed I stared in wonder as rolled on his side, groaning. I grabbed the rag and went to the bathroom.

Jack POV

The world of color came back into my sight. I heard running water, I looked around. I had a pretty decent looking room. I noticed a chair next to my bed with a book on the seat. I sat up and groaned in a little pain in my chest and arm area. I was still sore from the hit. I heard my name called and was basically tackled off the bed.

Vex POV

I waked out of the bathroom. I froze when I saw Jack sitting up in his bed. "J..J..JACK!!!" I ran to hug him. I jumped on the bed and rapped my arms around him. I threw the cloth behind me and nuzzled into his chest. Jack tensed and left out a rought breath. I jumped back with a little embarassment showing on my cheeks." Oh I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Are you still sore?" I asked rapidly. Jack shakily stood up but stumbled a little, I dashed to catch him before he hit the ground. I set him back on the bed.

I ran to the door almost ripping it off its hinges and yelled,"SMILELY GET IN HER NOW!!!" I closed the door. I ran back to Jack and looked into his taken aback face and smiled but didn't show my teeth. Dr. Smilely showed up minutes later, he saw that Jack was up and sitting in his bed. I was at his bed side having a smile plastered to my face. The doctor started checking Jack pulse and heartbeat and other things, all I did was stare at Jack's face. Before Smilely came in the room he had asked for his mask back so he was wearing it now.

Smilely looked to me and nodded then left the room. As soon as I heard the door click shut and the foot steps fade I tackled Jack in another hug."Jack I thought you were never going to wake up!," I then got angry and hit his sore chest he groaned,"thats what you get for taking the hit." I pulled him in for another hug. This time Jack wrapped his arms around me waist and squeezed.

When the hug ended I was blushing like a maniac,"Well I couldn't let him hurt you even if it meant death for me."Jack said, I blushed even harder. I turned from Jack so he didn't see my face but instead Jack gripped the top of my head and turned it to face him."How are your wounds?" Jack asked. I sighed my hand going to my sunglasses, "Now is as good as ever." I said. "Huh?" Jack sounded.

I took off my sunglasses and showed my teeth."W-What happened to you?" Jack said shocked."I gave up my eyes so that Zalgo would bring you back to life." I said as I tried to put my sunglasses back on, but Jack stopped my wrist. "You did that for me. Vex why?" Jack took off his mask and looked me straight in the face. I frowned,"I now know that I couldn't live without you Jack. I need you here with me." I hooked his neck and brought his lips to mine, softly. He tensed but relaxed after a bit. I slide back,"I love you too Jack."

////////////////////

YAY YAY I did ... then she said.... AAAHHAAAHH I am so happy. I hope you guys liked it. I did

Thanks for reading vote commment

Bye Bye