Chapter 10

This is the part where she decides if she is going to kill her family or not Let's go

/////////////////

Vex POV

I woke feeling refreshed but depressed. I trudged down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed an orange and apple juice. I sat at the table then started to peel my orange and eat it. No one was home because of work and school. I went up stairs and grabbed my cell and texted my dad,

"Can I join online school?"                                                                                                                              
A few minutes later his message popped up.

"Sure honey do whatever you want, love you "
I never realized it until I heard my uncle mention it in their fight the other day. 'she needs a father' echoed in my head.

I just remembered that I left my truck in the motel parking lot. I got dressed and grabbed the gem and took a deep breath. I transported right in front of my truck. I grabbed the handle and pulled getting into the truck , turned the key and drove home.

I got out of my truck and walked up to the house. I went up to my bathroom and took a shower. The click went off in my head again 'kill them they don't care do it do it DO IT' I was so surprised I slipped on my butt in the shower. I got out and looked at my reflection in the mirror and gasped. I had blood all over my face, hair and in the grin I had was chunks of flesh and blood. I punched the mirror getting rid of the image. With my knuckle now bleeding, I sighed ,"I'm going insane" Truthfully, I am scared to kill my connections in fear of not being able to find another one I heard a small voice in my head say.

I looked at my bloody hand wondering if my blood tasted good. I licked my hand, my blood was sweet as sugar. I just keep licking until all of the blood was gone. I was disgusted with myself for liking the taste of blood so much. I got dressed the blood taste lingering longer than wanted. I wrapped my hand and went to my bed and sat down. Seeing a piece of paper on my side table it said "Todays kill count thank you dear -Slenderman". I entered the data and sent it.

As I sent the kills in I was hit with a wave of intense bloodlust. Without my control I ran down the stairs and out the house to the closest neighbors house. I saw and open window and slithered in and found my way to the kitchen for a knife. I picked the sharpest knife I could find and walked thought the house, needing to quench my blood lust. My body is moving on it's own. I opened a door and saw a middle aged women taking a nap. I walked over to her and put my hand on her mouth, the woman jolted a wake with a squeak. I laughed at the fear in her eyes. 

I sat on her hips and said,"I hope your blood is worth the taste.'' I cramed the knife in her throat and removed the knife and started to drink her blood as more sprayed on my face. I had satisfied my blood need. While getting off her body I dabbed my hand in the blood that was running down her shirt and went to the wall and wrote ' The demons called Mission accomplished"

I walked past a mirror and backed up immediately looking at the reflection. I smashed it because it was the same image as the mirror earlier. I went out the same window I came in and taking the knife with me, went home to wash my face. I got home and went to the bathroom. I felt more comfortable with killing now and thinking about it being alone isn't too bad.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw a letter stuck to my wall.

Dear Vex,

I would like to add more to the deal of your training. Immortality. Yes killing your loved ones will win you eternal life.