~~Chapter Two~~

"What am I supposed to do? What do I say, ", I wonder. I then clear my throat and whisper back. "Well, I'm single." I realized what I had said and I face palm.

He starts to chuckle, "Ahh, I see. In that case my name is single too."

Not thinking I stand up and say, "What!? You've got to be kidding!". This leads to another face palm and a visit to the principal's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 more hours of excruciating class work, I finally meet back up with Hans at lunch. Though I would never dare speak to him again. So I sat at the loneliest table I could find. there were two other people:
•Elsa Bjorit
•Kristoff Bjorit
Apparently they were siblings, it seems Kristoff was older and in 12th grade. He kept staring at me, but Elsa and I clicked. We had so many things in common! I'm so glad I could find at least one friend in this dump.

After a little talking and a couple of awkward glances at Kristoff, I noticed Hans heading towards my table.
Uh-oh

Although it was embarrassing he was still the hottest guy on the planet, so I had to fix my hair and put on a little lipstick as he walked over.

When Hans got to the table Kristoff was giving him the evil eye, and Elsa just seemed to gape her mouth open in awe.

Although it was an awkward exchange, Hans finally asked me this, "Hey single, do you wanna blow off the rest of the day and ride my motorcycle to the park?"

Elsa immediately started to shake her head, but I answered with a polite yes.

The two siblings shared a confused scoff as I took his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we snuck past security, Hans asked , "Oh, what's your real name, single?"

"Well, it's actually Anna. I know it's lame, my parents hate-"

"I think it's beautiful." interrupted Hans.

I blushed.

When we got to the bike Hans handed me a spare helmet and we both got on. When he turned on the engine he said,"You better hold on." So I grabbed his shoulders and braced myself.

"No, not there." he grabbed my hands and held them for a second before wrapping my arms around his waist,"There, much better."

As we cruised down the road I started to relax, I then felt comfortable enough to lay my head down on his back.

We were so close I couldn't do anything but just sit there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the park it was vacant, and we just sat in the middle of the grass and talked for hours. Sometimes we would just lay next to each other.

After Hans had taken my head and laid it on his stomach, he said seven amazing words, "I guess you're not single anymore, huh?"