~~Chapter Three~~

After the park, Hans and I went to a small waterfall near his house. We named it Lover's Lake, because it so magnificent.

At Lover's Lake we striped to our underwear and jumped in the creek at the bottom of the waterfall.

We swam until we couldn't move! But after we rested Hans carved "A+H forever" into the trunk of an Oak tree.

It was already 11:43 p.m. Hans insisted I stay over, I told him my parents were probably worried sick. "All the more reason to spend the night," Hans replied persuasively.

I don't know what it is ,but Hans always seems to talk me into certain circumstances with the least amount of words possible. And of course I couldn't turn down this offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we sneaked into his house he explained the sleeping arrangements. "What!? we can't sleep in the same room let alone bed!", I commented.

"We'll it's that or the floor," was his only reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I shifted in the bed I couldn't help but think about his parents and what they would say if they saw us in the same bedroom.

"Hans, what about your parents? Will they get angry with us?", I asked quietly.

"Well, they don't exactly care about me," he answered.

"What do you mean?

"Well, it's really just my dad and you know what a father and son relationship is like."

"I could only imagine.", I say giggling.

He then looks into my eyes and says,"I'm so glad that I found you."