~~Part Nine~~

I sat in one of the corners of my room questioning my life and how one guy could do so much damage to me. I just stayed there crying for another hour. My mom came upstairs and knocked on my door.

"Sweetie, unlock your door. It's time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry."

"Okay then. Come down when you like, dinner will be in the fridge."

"Whatever mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 1 a.m. now. I still sat in the corner, but I had started to write in my notebook. It was about everything that happened, and how I felt, and how much I just wanted Hans to call me and say he loved me. But that wasn't going to happen.

I held tight to my knees, squeezing them to my chest. I stood up, took my phone into my hands and made a bad decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello," answered a tired, confused voice.

"Hi. It's Anna."

"I know."

"I was wondering if I could come over."

"Oh. I don't know."

"Oh come on, Kristoff!"

"Well, Mr. Icenberg said we can't see eachother."

"Ya. Do you have a point?"

"Yes, we aren't allowed to see eachother."

"So what if a principle said that! It's 1 a.m. , no one's awake, and I don't think the principle of some lame ass public school is watching us."

"Okay then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at Kristoff's house, I sneaked through his bedroom window.

"Anna, why do you want to come to my house anyway?"

"Well, it's what you said earlier. You said you loved me."

"Oh crap. I'm sorry you weren't ready I should've known!"

"No, no. You opened my eyes. And you got us out of being expelled," I giggled and then he chuckled. He chuckled, just like Hans used to...

"Kristoff, I love you," I lied to him and myself just because of my pain over Hans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up in Kristoff's bed. Holy crap. As I was getting up, the door opened.

I jumped under the covers as fast as I could. Then Elsa appears through the doorway.

"Kristoff get up! It's 6:01 already! We can't be late while arriving early at school!

"Huh?"

"Oh never mind," Elsa sees a lump in the covers, "Kristoff! Mom said you weren't allowed to let Sven fall alseep in your bed anymore!" ( Sven is Kristoff's St. Bernard. )

Elsa walks over to my side of the bed and rips the covers off of me.

"A-Anna?"

"Um.. Hi!"

Kristoff facepalms and shakes his head, "Er.. It's not what it looks like."

"Yes it is," I said. "I sneaked in here last night and slept with Kristoff."

"Anna! Why'd you tell her!", Yelled Kristoff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kristoff, what's all the commotion?", Kristoff's mom says while walking in.

"OH MY GOD!", She screamed.