~~Chapter Eight~~

There I was in the principle's office, I couldn't help but wonder what Hans was thinking. He must be so angry.

"Now Anna, I'd expect this from you but only because you ditched school. Though Kristoff? What got into you?"

"I- I don't know. I just really love Anna," Kristoff turned and glanced into my eyes. I looked away and stared at my twiddling thumbs.

"I see. You both have a 2 week suspension, and I will contact both of your parents to make sure you won't see each other during this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANNA! Why did your principle call me today to tell me your suspended. Because of some boy?!" Screamed my mother.

"Mom, it was Kristoff, you know that. You should be happy I'm not seeing Hans! Isn't that what you want?"

Oh no. I totally forgot about Hans!

"Yes but, Mr. Icenberg said you were making out with him. In the cafeteria!"

"Oh, never mother! It was a tiny kiss! I've changed since Hans and I broke up. Mr. Icenberg was just exaggerating.", I lied.

"Oh, you promise?"

"Cross my heart."

"Then go to room, I'll see you for dinne-,"

Again I cut my mother off from talking and ran to my room.

"Hey, if you don't mind, let's not tell dad about this," I said before disappeared up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep bop boop bee boop

"Hans? Are you there?"

"Yes."

"Oh good. Did you see what happened at lunch?"

"Who didn't."

I was silent.

"Why'd you do it Anna?"

"Well the first time Elsa told us to ,buuuttt then I saw you and Rapunzel kiss so I did it again but I made sure you were looking so you would get jealous and-"

"Wait slow down. Did you say first time?"

"Oh did I say that? I don't remember so ,but I guess chose what you want to hear Hans, I think I know what I sai-"

"Anna, you know you talk fast when your lying or anxious. And I know that too."

"Well I may have said first time...", I mumbled.

"You're mumbling."

"No, I'm not."

"We can do this all day Anna."

I gave out a deep sigh.

"Okay, we did kiss twice. But only because you made out with Rapunzel!"

"Anna why would you accuse me of that?"

"I saw you Hans! Don't lie to me!"

"Oh my God Anna! She kissed me! I pushed her off of me and told her I was dating someone at Ryland High!"

"Shit! Really? Oh my God, I don't believe this."

"Well start believing."

"Hans... I'm so sorry."

"You know what Anna, I don't even care!

I can't do this anymore!"

"D-do what anymore?", Lumps were forming in my throat.

"I can't keep loving someone that craves drama!"

"H-Hans, is- is that what you t-think of me?", I could now barely speak with out crying and gasping for air.

He hung up without an answer.