~~Chapter Ten~~

"Ya I think I'm gonna go now," I spit out.

"Ya, that would be best. And don't come back," his mom said angry, disappointed, and surprised.

"Okie dokie then. I'll just get my clothes and leave. Do you mind if I take this quilt to the bathroom so I can change?", I tried to seem like nothing happened.

"No. Just take it with you. Elsa, please give this slu- young lady a ride home."

~~~

We got in the car and I started to get my clothes on.

"You know Elsa, this is your fault."

"What!? No it's not!"

"Yes it is! You practically shoved our heads together during lunch!"

"You know what! Just get your shoes on and walk the rest of the way home!"

"Fine!"

~~~

When I got home, I sneaked upstairs to my room hoping no one was awake at 6:32 a.m. Phew.

I laid down in my bed and fell asleep as soon as my eyelids closed. It was 4:06 p.m. when I woke up. I immediately knew I could call Hans because school was over.

"Hello?"

"Hi! It's me.. Anna."

"Oh. Can't you stop calling me?"

"Listen, if you ever loved me please, please meet me at Lover's Lake at 8:00 tonight. I have to talk to you."

"Fine," he hung up.

~~~

I was there, waiting. At 8:45 p.m. I knew he wasn't coming, but I still had to have hope.

~~~

So there I was, at 9:15, waiting for a guy that hated me. That's it! I'm just gonna leave.

Then I saw someone come around the corner. It was Hans.

"So, what is it?"

"It's just that I don't understand why you're angry with me."

"Anna, can we not talk about this."

"Hans you don't understand, I try and I try and I try, but-"

"Anna, my dad got relocated, and we're moving away!"

There was sudden silence. It didn't leave as long as it came.

"You're moving?", I finally asked.

"Ya. I wasn't really mad at you. I was just venting my anger on you, and I realize how bad of an idea it was now."

"Well, do you still love me?"

"As long as the earth is round."

I hid my face so he couldn't see my blushing.

~~~

"We have to do something," I finally spoke up.

"Ya, but what?"

"Do you remember when you said I would run away if I kept dating you?"

"Anna, we couldn't."

"Let's just think it over. We could make a plan."

"Maybe."