~~Chapter Five~~

"What? You can't do that!", I said trying to hold back the tears, but they streamed down my face.

"Of course we can. We are your parents," argued my father.

I couldn't bare to hear any more of this nonsense, so I ran and ran. I ended up at Hans' house. I beat down on the door letting out my anger towards my parents.

When Hans opened the door I was still swinging my fists.

"Woah, woah! You almost hit me there!"

I grabbed him around the neck still crying letting out no words. Hans didn't hug me back, he just looked very confused and quite concerned.

"Um.. What's happening?", he finally asked.

"M-my par-ents," I sobbed in between my syllables. "th-they hate m-me, no, they-they ha-te us!"

"Okay... Come inside, I think you need to calm down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hans had prepared me some hot chocolate, as he knows it's my favorite, and asked my why I was crying. I took a sip of my drink without telling him what happened, because I knew I would start to cry again if I mentioned it .So I asked for a napkin and pen and wrote, "My parents, they won't allow me to see you anymore." I felt the water forming in my eyes as I handed him the stupid napkin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then he said these exact words, 'Oh..I-I, um think you should leave.' " I told Elsa the next day at lunch.

"What kind of heartless bastard says that to a girl while her heart is breaking!?", Elsa responded.

"Elsa, no! I think I just need to move on, ya know?"

"Sorry, but on the bright side, I have the perfect guy for you!"

"Oh really who?", I said knowing that Hans was the only one for me.

"Welllll, what about Kristoff?"

"Kristoff!?! Gross! All he does it stare at me all day!", I thought.

"Oh, um sure! He seems great!", I told my friend, as I didn't want to tell her, her brother was a weirdo!

"Great! I'll set it up!", She insisted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time came for my date with Kristoff, ugh just saying his name instead of Hans' gives me a heart-ache.

Kristoff decided to take me to the movies ,but I couldn't really concentrate due to thinking of Hans the whole night ,and him talking the whole time.

"Do you love Star Trek? I love Star Trek!", he asked. ( Beacuse I totally couldn't tell between his Spock tee-shirt and fake Vulcan ears! I mean seriously!? )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie ended he walked me home and tried to kiss me goodnight at my doorstep, but I dodged a bullet and quickly slid through the door, making him kiss the peep-hole.

My parents were apparently watching the whole thing through the kitchen window.

"How did your date with Kristoff go? Oh! Who am I kidding I bet it went amazing! He's such a nice boy! Though I'm glad you didn't rush to kiss him ,unlike with that Hans," my mom lectured, as my dad nodded along.

At the thought of Hans I almost teared up but then I had an amazing plan!

"It was spectacular! Thank you for making me break-up with Hans! In fact, I'm going out with him later next week to!", I said hatching a devious smile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Sorry for the one swear word, it might be the only one in the fanfiction though, I'm not sure. Okay so when Anna hands Hans the napkin, she says stupid because it holds the worst news possible to her, just clearing that up. And sorry for the long chapter. thanks for reading please tell others if you enjoy my story! P.S. I wonder what deceiving plan Anna has cooked up?