~Chapter 4~

*no proofread*

******

"Actually Neel... Neel fainted" She spoke and I held the couch for support.

Neel fainted? Why? How?

"What?" I asked restlessly.

"Please come soon..." She spoke and kept the phone down. I looked at the phone and saw Mom and Bhabhi already freaking out.

"Neel... Neel fainted in school." I whispered my eyes already tearing up.

"What? How?" Bhabhi asked shocked.

"Rush to school fast. Driver ko main bolti hun." Mom spoke and I nodded wiping my tears.

I sat inside the car and prayed to God to keep my son and daughter safe.

I hurriedly called Manik to inform him. I cannot handle this alone.

Luckily he picked up immediately "hmm..."

"Manik... Neel..." I tried speaking but he cut me off.

"What did he do now?" He asked. Seems like he is too engrossed in work.

I was in a fix to tell him or not to tell him. If I won't he'll be angry. It's better I tell him right now.

"Neel... Neel fainted in school." I spoke and there was a complete silence from other side. For a moment I thought he kept the phone down.

"I am leaving office. Where are you?" He spoke worriedly and I had a sigh of breath.

"I am already on my way to school. You reach fast. I am so worried" I spoke biting my lower lip. Oh my sweet little kid.

"Don't worry. He must be fine. He has to be. I'll see you there... And Princess?" He asked.

"She was crying on the phone. I am worried for both of them." I spoke and he just hummed and kept phone down. I looked ahead and said to driver to drive fast so that I could reach up to my children soon.

And after like few minutes, I was standing outside of their school gate. Without wasting another moment, I rushed inside and a peon immediately took me towards the principal's cabin.

I opened the door only to find Neel sitting on the stool with Mahi beside. Mahi was tightly clutching his hand in hers and they all looked at me.

My eyes teared up seeing my son so fragile. Mahi rushed to me crying and threw her hands around me as I sat on my knees on the floor. She sobbed in my neck and tried speaking something but she couldn't.

My eyes went towards Neel who was looking down and then his eyes turned up to me. He had tears in his eyes. He looked so pale and so drained.

"Princess? Neel?" I heard a panic voice from behind and looked behind only to find Manik breathing heavily. He leaned beside me and took Mahi in his arms and gestured me towards Neel. I rushed towards him and sat on my knees in front of him.

He looked down and then looked up at me. I immediately pulled him in to my lap and sobbed. He wrapped his small arms around me and hiccupped in my chest.

"Mamma...." He whispered lowly and I pulled back. I checked his temperature if he has any fever or something but he had a normal temperature.

"Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra please have a seat." I heard Principal saying. I picked up Neel in my hands and sat on one of the chair with Manik beside me with Mahi in his lap.