~Chapter 5~

As Promised I am here... 

I am being very active now, I am updating each story every in every two days... 

Honestly I want to complete all my stories on a good note, very early and leave wattpad forever!

If you like the update please vote and comment.

******

"Ma'am...." I heard the voice for the second time when I watched my son limped over the medical room of their school.

Manik was cajoling Mahi who was by now a crying mess. She was calling out Neel but he didn't wake up.

"Ma'am... This time I was attentive..." She tried speaking again but...

"SHUT UP...." A loud roar spread across the whole room as Manik said it aloud. Mahi cried more and I could feel tear running down my cheeks.

"Manik we should go to the hospital right now" I spoke and he nodded. The doctor of the school was about to punch the injection in his wrist but Manik stopped his hand.

"Stay fucking away from my son..." He scowled.

Mahi came from back and hugged my knees. I held Manik's hand and shook my head.

He closed his eyes sighing and picked up unconscious Neel in his arms and walked out. I picked up Mahi in my hands and she hid her face into my neck crying.

"baby... Shush..." I caressed her back but I was failing as I was even more worried.

"Mrs. Malhotra... we are..." The principal spoke but I cut her off.

"I'll send my kids school once they are okay." I spoke curtly and walked out towards our car.

Soon without speaking anything on the whole road we reached the hospital. In the car only Mahi was speaking in a broken voice trying to wake Neel up. Manik kept holding my hand all way but I was scared. Until the doctors says that my son is okay, I was not going to be okay.

"Doctor... Check him please" Manik said as soon as the stretcher went inside one of the rooms. I walked behind him with Mahi still in my arms.

Doctor instructed his team and they all went inside the room along with me and Manik.

"Doctor kya hua hai?" I asked impatiently, seeing them abruptly taking blood and injecting few medicines in him.

The doctor with stethoscope turned towards me and smiled "As for now we are taking his blood for the further test. Test ke baad hi kuch pata chalega"

"Haan to... do it na... fast..." Manik spoke raising a little voice.

"Mr. Malhotra please be calm. He is okay... Nothing is major for now..." Doctor said and I closed my eyes.

"Nandu..." I heard a sudden panicked voice from the door only to see Mom and Mukti Bhabhi standing worriedly at the doorstep.

"Mom..." I cried out loud and ran to hug her with Mahi still in my hands.

"Shush... Nandu... He Bhagwaan ye kya ho raha hai mere bache ke sath..." She prayed to God and I closed my eyes crying.

"Mahi... come to Chachi beta..." Bhabhi spoke and took Mahi from my hands.

"I would request all of you to wait outside. And let patient rest" Doctor said and Manik walked all of us out.

"Manik..." a sudden panicked voice again came in. I turned my blurry vision towards it and saw Bhaiya and Dad rushing towards us.