Chapter 13: Meeting The Father?

(Angel's Pov) *A Few Moments Later*

After mine and Clemont's date and taking a visit to his gym, we headed back to the hotel which made me think for a moment...if he lives here then why aren't we at his house? I then got curious about what his family was like. I mean does he have parents? What were they like and how come he hasn't introduced me yet to them? Was he ashamed of me? Was he embarrassed because of me? So many thought and insecurities coursed through my brain which made it hurt to think.

I got snapped back to reality by Clemont squeezing my hand a bit and waving the other in my face. I blinked a few times and let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in. Clemont looked worried, "Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded and rubbed my head a bit "Y-yea, just thinking is all" I said, he nodded "About what? What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" he asked caressing my cheek softly.

I blushed softly and bit my lip a bit, "Um you live here right?" I asked, he nodded "Yes?" He questioned, "Then how come we're staying at a hotel and not your house?" I asked, Clemont froze for a moment and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly "I-It's not me right? I-I mean-" I said, Clemont held onto my hands "No, no, no, no of course not. I love you but it's just my father is a bit weird and I haven't exactly told him yet that I have a girlfriend so I thought I'd be weird for you and for me" he said with an awkward smile.

I let out a small sigh in relief and nodded "That's sweet but I would like to meet you father...I mean, I have no parents and was raised by Pokemon so...it sounds fun" I said, Clemont smiled softly and nodded "Alright then. Tomorrow we'll go see my dad" He said, I smiled softly and nodded as I looked to see the sun was slowly setting which just looked even more beautiful.

When we got back to the hotel, I let out all my pokemon, even Yveltal which thankfully this hotel room was big enough for him to at least stretch a little bit and sit down without feeling squished and claustrophobic...which reminds me I should take him out flying later so he can get some more air and stretch fully.

Clemont released his pokemon as well while we both got ready for bed. I grabbed my pj's which was one of Clemont's shirts with a pair of shorts and headed to the bathroom to change. After that, I headed out of the bathroom to see Clemont in his matching striped pj's. He looked at me and blushed once he noticed I was wearing one of his t-shirts. I smiled softly as I looked to see Clemont's pokemon were talking and getting along with mine which made me giggle a little because they were all too fricken cute.

I sighed a bit and looked at Yveltal, "Hey buddy. How about we go take a nice ride before bed huh? How does that sound?" I asked, he screeched with excitement which made me laugh a bit. I looked at Clemont, "alright. Well, I'm going to take him out. I will be back in 15 minutes make sure everyone plays nice and is asleep by the time I'm back" I said sternly like a mother would to her children.

Clemont laughed a bit, "Yes dear" he said, I nodded as me and Yveltal headed out of the hotel greeted by the nice, cold breeze. I looked at Yveltal who seemed to be enjoying the air as well. I smiled softly and pet his chest which made him look at me and crouch down so I could get on his back. When I did, I pet his head and giggled, "ready buddy?" I asked, he screeched a bit "Up, up and away!" I cheered, Yveltal flapped his wings and flew high up in the air.