35

I shifted in my sleep as I felt the light burn into my eyes. I let out a low moan as I stretched my arm. As I stretch my arms up, I felt the blanket slip off my chest, making the morning colder than usual. I tiredly open one eye to see a figure next to me. His arm was around my bare waist under the blanket. His face was submerge into my neck as parts of my hair blocks his face. I can hear his calm breathing against my ear.

Then I notice, I was completely naked. I looked at him to see his chest bare. The memories from last night hits me like a truck.

A small chuckle came from my mouth.

"Aish. You're so cute." I turn to face him.

He was still deep in sleep as I pressed my chest against his. His arms immediately react by hugging me harder. I smiled into his embrace.

"You're killing me." I say with a small amount of breath leaving my mouth.

He smiled with his eyes still closed and he released a little bit, enough foe me to breath.

"Babe." He says and my spine shivers from excitement.

"Mmm?" I asked..

"I didn't use protection." He smiled.

"So what?" I looked at him and he'd expect me to yell at him.

"You didn't use one last time." I say.

His smiled and hugged me quietly.

"About that last time-"

"Its in the past jungkook. Let it be. We can't change that." I say and he nodded.

"I'm still sorry." He blurted.

"You better be." I say closing my eyes again.

He opened his eyes and and caresses my cheeks. Soon he was touching all over my face.

"You know you're hot." He stated.

"I know" I say.

"Leave it at that. Your neck says you belongs to someone...." he said and I recalled all the hard sensual sucking he did to my neck.

"Not only there." I say.

"My thighs, chest, and crotch you little nasty." I pinched his nipple making him flinch back.

"Oweee!" He rubbed it.

"What are you talking about? Look at my neck." He says and I opened my eyes to see tons of hickeys down his jawline.

"Well, you were testing me." I say.

" and the scratch marks on my back." He says raising an eyebrow.

"So bitches know that you're mine."

"Oh so we are even" he says.

"Oh heck no!" I spat.

"Wut?" He widen his eyes.

" Um! Mr. Kinky here wanted to tie my hands to the head board yesterday night and look!" I showed him my wrists.

"Ohh baby..." he cooed and held them gently.

"Sorry." He kissed them.

"You better be." I said.

"Well. You were a sly jerk yesterday." He said.

"What?"

"You remember what you did. Don't act like you don't know." He said crossing his arms.

" okay. I put that on you because you deserved a punishment." I said. .

"For what!?"

"For being such a possessive man"