Chapter One: New Friends

Previously:

We slowly turned around, afraid we might have been caught. "I saw...... you enter....... from the backstage.... during the....... first song....... who are you?"

Now:

It was the male in the all black suit that had been playing the piano when we came in. "Geez Zayne! Lighten up will ya? I'm sure they didn't mean any harm. Oh, and you didn't even introduce yourself first!"

The tan girl from before showed up from behind him slapping his back jokingly before turning to us, "Hi! I'm Honey Sorrel, you can call me Sorren. And he's Zayne Mayfair, he's not one for first impressions, sorry. Oh! And that idiot over there," she pointed to the other male from the stage who was desperately trying to flirt with some girls, "is Leo Phoenix, he tries to act all tuff but he's a big softie deep down so don't worry about him too much."

Potter spoke up before I could, "I'm Harry Potter, the girl is Hermione Granger, and the ginger is Ron Weasley." I rolled my eyes at the fact that he didn't introduce me, "I'm Draco Malfoy, you've probably heard of me."

Draco's POV

Sorrel smiled apologetically at me, "no actually, I haven't. Now we all should go to where the party is, we have someone we're supposed to be guarding." She turned around so she was looking at Phoenix, "Leo! We're leaving now, come on!" Leo quickly abandoned the two girls after apologizing following after Sorrel who was already out the door, the rest of us following suit.

Arriving swiftly at the banquet hall we located Sorrel standing obediently behind the white haired girl who was talking to some guy with blue hair and a cocky grin next to a large painting of what looked like a castle, but not quite as big as Hogwarts. The six of us quickly joined her starting a conversation of our own, whispering quietly. "So, who's this chick?" Weasley whispered, though the blood traitor was still quite loud. "This is Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company and member of team RWBY. She convinced her father to let the three of us stay here as long as we were body guards to her and her brother Whitley." Sorrel answered giggling lightly.

Wait what was dust? She couldn't mean the annoying little particle that floats around everywhere and has to be cleaned up constantly. "Wait, what's dust?" Potter voiced my thoughts, actually whispering. "Wait, you actually don't know what it is? Well, it's-"

Sorrel was cut off my Schnee, her name was? "Leave!" She was shouting at the male before her, Sorrel motioned for us to wait and the three of them stepped in front of Weiss, "It's best....... if you...... listened to her..... before we... have to do this....... the hard way." Zayne spoke rather harshly to to the male before him. He and Leo had been keeping an eye on Weiss since we arrived. "Pfft, whatever." The unnamed male rolled his eyes before leaving.

Word Count: 506 words