Chapter Three: The Truth Revealed

Previously:

A now scared Weiss looked up at her infuriated father who glared back at her and walked away so he could deal with her later.

Now:

Sorren/Honey's POV

It's been a week since we met Draco and the Golden Trio and they had yet to explain their situation, but for the time being we kept them hidden from Weiss' family, Hermione had been sharing my room, with Harry and Ron in Leo's, and Draco in Zay's.

After the party Weiss was put in her room until she learned how to "behave" as Jacques put it.

And so Leo, Zay, and I have been taking turns standing guard in front of her door, Leo from 5 am to 1 pm, Zay from 1 pm to 9 pm, and me from 9 pm to 5 am.

Whenever I was on shift however, I was in her room, planning a way for all eight of us to run away, of course we talked it over with Klein, the Schnee family butler who was all for helping us escape from Jacques' grasp. We had made a plan to sneak out after locking Jacques in his study during another meeting with General Ironwood and in two days we're going to put it into motion.

Currently though, we're all in my room, excluding Weiss and Zay, who is currently on shift. We had gathered here because our four new friends said they had something extremely important so tell us, and we were in my room because our of all of ours, it was the biggest.

"Alright, we're all here now. What did you have to tell me? And hurry up because I have to go follow around Weiss' brat brother soon." That was Leo, he and I were never very fond of Whitely, it was a miracle that Zay could tolerate him so well.

"Well. I don't exactly know how to say this-" Harry was cut off by Draco, "We aren't from this world, or dimension even. We're from a world where there's magic, and wizards, and 'fairy tale' creatures. In fact I'm only here because these morons needed a slytherin."

I rolled my eyes. "Is that all? Sorry, but you were kind of obvious with that fact. I mean, who that shows up to a Schnee party and doesn't know what dust is?"

Hermione spoke up, "see I told you we were being too obvious. We should have pretended we knew what everything was."

I giggled and pat her back, "Well, I could get a few books on the history of remnant from the library, it's hard to explain what exactly it is, most of us know what Dust, Semblances, and Aura is from growing up around them."

Harry nodded, "That would be greatly appreciated." I nodded and turned to Leo. "I do believe it's time for your shift with Whitely." He groaned and looked and the grandfather clock near the door, nodding before trudging out of the room.

I turned back to the other four, "Now, I'm going to be right back, I must ask Master Jacques' permission to leave the manor, I do believe we have about 7 hours until my next shift."

I quickly exited the room and knocked on the door to Jacques' study, hearing him call from inside. "Come in!" I opened the door and bowed, "May I have your permission to leave the manor for a few hours?" He sighed, "I suppose, just be back before any of your shifts." I nodded and turned around, heading back into my room, just down the hall.

"Alright, let's change and we'll leave." They all nodded and crept back through the doors that separated my room from theirs. My team had given a few outfits to the four, they all had smaller, less muscular frames then my team did so it was mostly old clothes we were to get rid of anyways.

After we had all changed we gathered back in my room all wearing casual clothes, I was wearing a tan short sleeved crop top with my hunter symbol printed out on the front in dark brown, there was a dark brown denim vest with studs around the collar and frayed sleeves, I had on a pair of brown shorts accompanied by my boots. My hair was up in a small pony tail and I had my bangs out, piercings that I wasn't permitted to wear during work were in my grizzly bear ears. I looked around at the others in the casual clothes my team had given them.

Hermione was wearing a tan summer dress that Anny (A\N: Anny is Soren's nickname for Antoinette Hare, who is the fourth member of team HAZL, she's the 'A'.) gave me for my birthday back when we all attended Signal together, it was covered by one of my old white denim jackets that I wore during the winter months at beacon, she also had a pair of white combat boots that no longer fit me on her feet. I had helped her put her out of control hair in a bun, something I had done with Anny's hair countless times.

Harry had on a simple white t-shirt, with a black skull sweatshirt, and black skinny jeans, no doubt courtesy of Leo. Ron had another outfit that he probably got from Leo too. He had a white t-shirt, on with a denim jacket and grey skinny jeans. Both wearing plain black sneakers.

Draco's outfit was a stark opposite to theirs, clearly from Zay, he had a plain white t-shirt covered by a black unbuttoned suit jacket. Plain black pants and sneakers.

After I explained that I was only permitted so long out of the manor and that we had to be very quiet on our way out we left the room, making our way through the maze of hallways and down the stairs. "My, my who are these four? I didn't recall us hiring any new servants." We all spun around quickly to see Whitely and a nervous Leo.

Another Cliffhanger Bihh
Word Count: 1018 words