Chapter Two: An Untold Past

Previously:

"It's best....... if you...... listened to her..... before we... have to do this....... the hard way." Zayne spoke rather harshly to to the male before him. He and Leo had been keeping an eye on Weiss since we arrived. "Pfft, whatever." The unnamed male rolled his eyes before leaving.

Now:

3rd person POV

The group of eight sat in silence, half of them reminiscing over their time at beacon before their attention turned to a rich couple spouting about what happened to Kingdom of Vale and Beacon.

"But really, does it come as any surprise what happened to Vale? It was a long time coming if you ask me." The wife spoke, her worried husband being drowned out, "honey...." the woman looked at him laughing, "What? You said the same thing last night. If they're so arrogant to think they can get by without proper kingdom defense, then I say good riddance."

Weiss was mad, no she was infuriated. "Shut up!" Everyone turned to her, but her father was the first to speak "Weiss." She was quick to continue, "You don't have a clue! None of you do!" The trophy wife got mad at being humiliated in front of her hubby, "Excuse me?!"

"You're all just standing around talking about nothing! Worrying about your hair, your money... your stupid problems that don't mean anything!" Weiss' father stepped up, grabbing her arm. "Weiss, that's enough!" This however only made Weiss angrier, "Let go of me!" He retorted back quickly, "You're embarrassing the family!" She wasn't going to give up easily. "I said let go!" Weiss ripped her arm out of his hand, the momentum making her fall to the floor. Sorren tried to step forward and help her up but Zayne stopped her.

Weiss falling had activated her unstable semblance, summoning a large boar Grimm that propelled itself towards the couple that started it. "AHH! Please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Just leave me alone!" It lunged itself at the woman as she cowered in fear.

Sorren was about to reach for her gun and shoot it, but General Ironwood beat her to it quickly shooting down the creature. The wife was utterly outraged, "Arrest her! What are you waiting for? She's insane, she should be locked up!" The General looked at Weiss who was being helped up by Leo and Sorren, "She's the only one making sense around here." Ironwood continued calmly, "Thanks for the party, Jacques." He walked calmly out of the room. A now scared Weiss looked up at her infuriated father who glared back at her and walked away so he could deal with her later.

Word Count: 443 words