Chapter Six: An Unwanted Visitor

Previously:

When we made it to the cargo plane we had made a deal with we all crept aboard.

Now:

We've been on board for a few days now, Zay, Fox and I are as close as we've always been, even without Anny here. Our two teams have always been close, but the four of us were the closest.

Currently though, I was looking out the window at the scenery while resting my head on Fox. Draco and the golden trio were sitting in the corner reading the books I had gotten them. Weiss was looking out the main window. Zay and Leo were leaning against the far wall having a conversation about who knows what.

I looked up at Fox and then again at the four that were reading, then back at Fox, "Should I tell them what happened? I haven't been completely honest with them, they're just trying to understand our world." Fox pulled his notebook out and wrote:

Of course you should be honest, but only when it feels right.

I nodded and smiled at him, "thanks Fox." He nodded and ruffled my short hair. After I fixed my hair I was knocked onto the ground with a loud thud. There were spikes protruding from the roof of the plane, the whole craft shaking.

"What the hell are those things?!" Ron Screeched near by, before being wacked over the head by Hermione. "God Damn Lancers." The pilot muttered under his breath

I sighed, "well we can handle them. Draco, you guys stay up here. You can watch us through the back windows if you must."

We got into the cargo pit of the plane and made our plan. "Alright, Weiss, Fox, you two take on the smaller ones. Team HAZL can handle the queen."

Weiss nodded jumping out of the plane and onto a lancer, killing it, and jumping up onto the top of the plane. I looked at the queen lancer, then to Leo and Zayne and nodded. We all used our grappling hooks to latch onto the queen, first an arrow hit her from Zayne. Then two knives from Leo, and finally six small spikes from my gauntlets.

Every hit the queen took knocked her from side to side. She moved backwards away from the ship, pulling us forwards and off the plane. I looked up at her, glaring, before retracting my hooks and pulling me up to her back. The others followed shortly after. I looked back to see Weiss inside the ship, using the cargo of dust to attack a swarm of lancers in explosions of elemental colors, the four companions were looking through the window in awe as Fox slashed at the lancers from the top of the ship with an explosive power.

I transformed my gauntlets into twin pistols shooting at the queen lancer's back as Leo slashed at her head with machetes and Zayne attacked her back near me with his battle axe.

Leo hit the queens eye and she shook with rage. She shook us all off of her with a loud screech. We transformed our weapons and grappled to the closest floating island.

I shot at her with one gun a few more times before grappling back to the cargo ship with Leo and Zayne by my side. Fox joined all of us inside as the pilot shouted at us to hold on. He weaved through two islands and got most of the lancers off of us, but the ship had taken too many hits and we were plummeting towards the shore.

Before we hit the ground everything went black.

Another cliffhanger
Word Count: 608 words