34.

~Ant man and the wasp spoilers~

(Big Thanos Avengers fight scene..sorry it's lame I am not good at fights) 

The Avengers stood motionless but confident. The tall titan stood before them with a smirk plastered on his face. He looked at all them and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Beside him looking small and fierce was the Black Widow. She looked at them with no sense of memory but with a look of hate. 

"Well, it sure has been a good minute. I look around and all I see are these remorseful, hate-filled faces. Why?" Thanos asked,  "I gave you a better life and all you have to repay me is a look of hate?"

"Repay you? You destroyed the world." Tony shot out.

"You humans never seem to understand what is really going on in your world. I have given you a chance to be happy. Don't you see? It's for the good of humanity." 

"Humanity? You killed half of humanity!"  Thor said. "You are a murder." 

"I am no murder. I have not killed anyone. Those who didn't fit into my plan for the future simply went away." Thanos said. Meanwhile, Steve was staring at Natasha. It has been so long since they were so close to one another. So close yet so far. "why can't you be more like the widow right here? She sees the future clearly."

"What have you done to her?" Steve asked. 

"I have simply opened her eyes Captain. My daughter sees how my plan is only helping. You no longer have to worry about starvation, there is so much for five meals a day. You don't have to worry about oversized populations." 

"She isn't your daughter," Clint said, anger rising in his voice. "You have played with her mind." Natasha looked at Clint questioningly. "I bet she doesn't even know a thing about herself. If she did she would never see your ways as reasonable." 

"You talk. But that's all you do. You make threats that you can never uphold. I didn't come to talk to you. I came to give you a warning." His voice was deep. 

"We don't want your warnings! We want you to leave. Bring back the Midgardians and than leave!" Thor shouted. Thanos laughed a deep laugh. 

"I don't make deals." He said. "We a snap of my figures you will all be bowing to me." He said with a flick of his hand some kind of force sent Thor flying into trees. 

"You son of a-" Clint started and walked closer to Thanos, but was stopped by no other than Natasha. 

"make another move and you will be killed. You Midgardian should be thankful he hasn't ripe your heads off by now." Natasha said glaring at them all. 

"What has he done to you? Natasha, please. This isn't you." Clint said. 

"Who is Natasha?" She asked looking at him skeptical. Clint looked at her with so much remorse and sadness. he tried stepping toward her but she was faster and kicked him to the ground. 

"Ahh!" he yelled as Natasha jumped on top of him to keep him down. 

"I said don't move!" She yelled. Thanos watched with a smile, Steve stood their shock at her actions. Because unless they were in training Natasha never hurt Clint. Clint looked at her in shock.  Tony looked around and noticed that they were being surrounded by Thanos's army. 

"I tried to warn you to give up. I gave you a chance. But it seems as if you continue to disobey me. Time is up Avengers. You are no longer needed in this world." He nodded his head and his army came walking out of the forest. Natasha looked up at Thanos and he nodded his head.