Chapter 3 ❤️

Chapter 3

- Short Chapter , Sorry Yall .

Hassan POV

A/N: ( Whoever Seen The Picture Of Hassan , On The Book Ig Know's This Boy Is Sexy Frfr Lol . @_trippybooks ) .

I Drove To Bethany's House , I Really Need To Clear Some Shit Up With Her . I Got There , And She Opened The Door .

" Wtf You Want Now Hassan ? " She Said .

" I Came To Talk To You , Put Clothes On We Going Somewhere " I Told Her .

Even Slump , Bethany Was Still A Baby . She Always Kept Herself Up , She Left & I Waited For Her On The Porch .

She Walked Outside In A Gucci Hoodie , Jean Shorts & Converse's .

A/N: ( Outfit On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

We Got In My Car , And I Drove To Her Favorite Food & Game Place ; Chuckie Cheese . I Pulled Up To The Lot , And She Looked At Me .

A/N: ( Chuckie Cheese , Is A Kid Verison Of Dave & Busters ) .

" We Going To Chuckie Cheese ? " She Asked .

" Yup "

" Ahhhh . Lets Go ! " She Screamed .

I Parked The Car , And We Walked In . Her Big Kid Ass , Just Wanted To Play Games .

I Paid For The Food & Tokens , We Was Sitting At The Table Waiting For The Food .

" So Whats The Real Reason You Brought Me Here ? " Bethany said .

" Ion Ever Want You To Think That , I Dont Want My Baby . I Just Gotta Alot Of Shit Going On " I Told Her Honestly .

My Lifestyle Aint Right For Her , Or That Baby . Im Not Tryna Lose Another Baby Mama , I Still Love Bethany & I Refuse To Do That To Her .

" When Have You Ever Not Been Able To Talk To Me ? Dont Give Me That Excuse "

I Sighed , I Knew I Was Gone Have To Tell Her .

" Listen , I Got Niggas After Me Everyday . I Brought A First Child Into This World , They Kidnapped Her & Killed Her Mother . I Love You Too Much , To Do That To You . I Will Always Be There For My Child , But Letting My Enemys Know You Have My Baby ? Thats A No " I Said .

" Awee , Im Sorry . But You Still Could Of Told Me , Ion Play That . But Since You Brought Me To Chuckie Cheese , And Im Craving Pizza Right Now ; I Somewhat Forgive You " She Said .

That Nigga Malachi ? He Out The Picture . Bestfriend My Ass , He Probably Got Feelings For Her .

The Food Came , We Ate & Talked . She Grabbed The Tokens From Me , And Waddled To The Basketball Game .

" Running Like The Game Going Somewhere " I Told Her .

She Made The First 3 Shots , And Then Had Trouble . I Got Behind Her , And Helped Her Shot .

" You Welcome Bae " I Told Her .

" Boy Bye , We Still Got Beef "

Yesterday , After I Talked To My Mama Bout The Situation ; I Bought Lil Man Some Stuff He Needed , & Bought Her A Car . I Had The Car , And The Bags Dropped Off At Her House . I Refuse To Have My BM , Walking In The Hot Ass Sun .

I Let Her Act Like A Big , Little Kid . She Got Tired , So I Drove To Our Old Chill Spot .

' The Fact , I Still Remember This Shit ' I Thought .