Chapter 9 ❤️

Chapter 9

Bethany POV

" HOLD UP ! WAIT A MINUTE , Yall Thought I Was Finished ? When I Bought That Astin Martin , Yall Thought It Was Rented !😂👏 "

This Nigga Lost Is Mind , He Hung Up . Man Forget That ! I Did It Before , I Can Do It Again !

I Threw The Test Away And Washed My Hands , I Walked Downstairs And They Were Chilling On The Couch .

" Ima Be Back " I Told Them .

I Got In My Car And Drove To Campus , My Blood Was Boiling . Im Tryna Chill Myself Out For My Baby , But Boyyy ! I Got To Campus And Went To The Dorm Room .

" Hi Beth " I Gave Jay A Head Nod .

I Busted Into Malachi's Room , And He Mugged Me .

" So , All Of The Sudden . Since Me And Buddy Friends , I Fucked Him ? " I Asked .

" Man , You Should Know . Thats Yo Bestfriend "

" For The Nigga That Was Susposed To Be , My Nigga And My BESTFRIEND ! You Calling Me Hoe ? Cuz Im Friends With Ole Boy ! You A Foul Ass Nigga ! " I Yelled .

Pissed Me Off , Ima Hoe ? Nigga Foh ! I Walked Out The Dorm And Drove To The Clinic , If Ima Have This Baby I Refuse To Lose It .

" Last Name " The Front Desk Lady Said .

" Gonzalez "

" Fill This Out , And We'll Call You " She Passed Me A Clipboard And I Sat Down .

Malachi Was Texting My Phone And I Wasnt Having It , I Turned My Phone Off And Finished Filling Out The Papers .

" Gonzalez "

I Got Up And Walked Towards The Doctor , She Led Me To A Room And I Sat Down .

" Whats Bring You By ? "

" I Got My Period , But When I Took A Test It Said I Was Pregnant " I Said .

" What Color Was The Blood ? " She Asked .

" Light Pinkish "

" That Wasnt Your Period , It Was Implantation Blood . The Baby Planting Itself , In Your Uterus " She Told Me .

" Alright "

" Okay , Lay Back And We'll Take A Look " She Lifted My Shirt Up And Out The Gel On My Stomach .

" Its Gunna Be Cold " I Winced At How Cold It Was .

" Looks Like Your 8 Weks , Ms. Gonzalez "

She Moved The Wand Around , And I Seen My Little Sugah . She Printed The Pictures , And Gave Me My Pills . I Looked Down At My Baby , Fuck A Malachi .

I Had To Work Today , So I Drove There . I Parked The Car And Walked In . My Job Too Easy , Check Everybody In And Watch Them Take Pictures .

I Went To My Desk And Picked My Papers .

" Beth , Tia Need You In Her Office " One Of The Models Said .

I Dropped My Bag And Went To Her Office .

" Beth , Alright ... Damn Shawty You Glowing ! " She Said .

Tia Cool Af , Her Ratchet Ass . When I First Met Her , I Didnt Like her . Getting To Know Her , She Cool Ah . A Cute Sexy Ass Jamacian !

" Uhuh Tia , What You Want ? " I Asked .

" Look , I Gotta Shoot For You . They Love Your Face , Its For Fashion . I Can Already Tell You Pregnant , So You Aint Wearing Nothing Tight . And When Yo Belly Start Showing , I Got You With A Pregnancy Shoot "