Chapter 15 ❤️

Chapter 15 ❤️

- Short Chapter

( The Next Day )

Bethanys POV

I Swear Dylan Loves Messing With Me , Came In My Dream Last Night . All He Kept Saying Was Forgive This , Forgive That .

I Got Up Took A Shower & Got Dressed In Sweatpants & A Tank Top . I Put My Hair In A High Ponytail , Since I Wasnt Going No Where Today . I Grabbed My Keys & Drove To Mama's House , To Pick Up Liah .

" Mommy ! " I Heard When I Opened The Door .

" Hi Baby " I Picked Her Up .

" I Twalked To Daddy . He Swaid Hi "

" When Did You Talk To Daddy ? " I Asked .

" Iwn My Swleep "

I Walked In The Kitchen & Seen Mama Cooking , I Sat Liah On The Counter & Let Her Talk .

She Said Her Daddy Was Watching Over Her & Making Sure She Was Okay , That Nothing Bad Happened . Her Daddy Told Her Malachi , Was Also Her Dad . Dylan Tryna Confuse My Baby , I Smiled Thinking He Had A Big Goofy Smile On Him .

" Hi Mama " I Said .

" Shut Up , Im Tryna Listen "

" Mommy I Hwave Two Daddys ? "

" Yes You Have Two Daddys " I Started Tickling Her .

I Love My Daughter , Shes My Everything . Too Bad She Look Like Her Daddy , His Stank Ass .

" Now That The Tea Was Spilled , I Know You Did Damage . So What You Did ? "

" Broke His Pictures , Watches , Anything Glass & Busted Ever Car In His Garage " I Said .

That Shit Hurt Me , Like You Dont Do That .

" What I Told You ? Stop Stressing Over It " I Heard .

" Mommy Cwan We Go To Pwark "

" Yea , Lets Go " I Said .

I Grabbed A Sandwich From Mama , Said Bye & Drove To The Park .

The Whole Drive To The Park , Liah Was Singing Songs She Dont Even Know . We Got To The Park & She Jumped Out The Car .

" Daddy ! " I Heard .

I Rolled My Eyes & Grabbed My Bag , I Locked The Door And Seen Her Hugging Malachi .

I Walked To The Bench & Liah Ran Off To The Slides , I Looked At Malachi & He Had A Busted Lip .

" Can We Talk ? " I Pulled Out My Phone & Scrolled On Instagram .

Malachi POV

Bruh I've Been Having Nightmares For Days , Shit Getting Aggy . I Sat Down Next To Bethany & Peeped Her Move To The Side .

Shawty Busted All My Cars ! Every Single One Is In The Shop , Bruh I Cried !

" I Know I Fucked Up -- " She Cut Me Off .

" I Trusted You , I Cried For 2 Weeks On Your Fucking Shoulder ! Then I Find Out You Killed Him ? And You Want Me To Be Cool With You Like Shit Gucci ? Nah -- " I Grabbed Her Face And Kissed Her .

She Was Hesitant At First , But Then Started Kissing Back . Been 3 Years Since We Kissed & I Know She Felt That Spark Too .

I Pulled Back And Looked At Her . SLAP .