Chapter 6 ❤️

Chapter 6

( 2 Days Later )

Bethany's POV

I Dont Even Know Why I Asked This Nigga To Come , He Still Aint Show Up . Then He Gone Be Like ' Why You Had Malachi Around My Son ' , Nigga You Fucking Dismissed . Mama Left To Get Me Some Clothes , And Malachi Was Passed Out On The Chair .

Malachi Hasent Been To School Since Brandon Was Born , Thats Loyalty Frfr . Brandon Was Asleep In His Little Incubator, I Was About To Go To Sleep When The Nurse Walked In .

" Hey Ms. Gonzalez , How You Feel ? " The Nurse Asked .

" Good , How Is He ? " I Asked .

" He's Responding To The Food & Medicine , Which Is Good . He Still Have To Monitor Him , To See If His Lungs & Other Parts Are Fully Developed " She Said .

" Alright " I Said .

" Your Son Is Doing Really , Most Babys Dont Respond This Quickly To The Food & Medicine "

" Duhh , My Son Always Pull Through " Malachi Said .

" Speaking Of That , We Need The Certifcate Signed "

" He'll Sign It " I Pointed To Mally .

Hassan A Fuck Nigga , I Text You 2 Days Ago About Yo Child , That You Didnt No Nigga Around ; And You Dont Even Come ? The Nurse Left , And Mally Had This Goofy Ass Smile On His Face .

" Why You Smiling So Hard ? "

" Yo Pina Cold Head Ass , Had To Ruin The Moment " He Said .

My Mama Busted Through The Door , And Tossed My Bag Of Clothes To Me . She Look Like She Done Been Through Hell & Back .

" Mama Why You Looking Like That " Mally Asked .

" Hassan Sent A Hit Out On Your Head , I Just Had My Sideline Handle That . But , We Going To New Orleans For A While " She Said .

" Pussy Ass Nigga " Malachi Mumbled .

Hassan Used To Be The Same Nigga , Up In Chruch With His Mama & Getting A1 Grades . Now He Slanging Dope , And He Feel Powerful . I Wish His Daughter The Best , 'Cause Tuh .

" We Need Not Leaving Till Brandon Is Released " I Said Straight Up .

" We Moving Yo Room , & Putting Him On The Block List . I Talked To Yo Mom Mally , She Coming With Us " She Said .

Tripping , You That Mad You Got Yo Ass Beat ? Take That Shit Like A Man , Df .

Malachi POV

Hassan Aint Nothing But A Fuck Nigga , You Mad For What ? He Need To Go Somewhere On God ! Me & Him Was In The Same Gang , I Got Hurt In A Shoot Out & Wasnt Fucking With It No More . I Got Basketball To Think About , That Trap Shit They Can Keep . I Got Enough Money , To Last Me After College . Mama Aint Raise No Dumb Nigga , Im Smart About My Shit .

" Yo Deep In Thought Ass , I Know You Here Me Calling You " Beth Said .

" Uhuh , What You Want ? " I Asked .

" Come Sign This Stupid "

' Oh Shit ' I Thought .

I Looked Up & Even Mama Beth Was Gone , I Grabbed The Pen & Paper & Started Signing The Certifcate . Regardless Of Me Signing It Or Not , He Was Always Gone Be My Son . I Signed It & Gave It To The Nurse , Beth Grabbed Her Bag & Went To The Bathroom .

Hassan POV

" Yall Know What To Do , Dont Hurt No Body But Ole Boy ! If You Hurt My Child Or My Baby Mama , Yall Gone Die . Move Out " I Told Them .