Chapter 18❤️

Chapter 18

Bethany POV

" Mommy Whats Daddy Doing Here ? " I Asked Her .

" He Came To Visit You " Visit Me ? Df Somthing Was Way Off , 3 Years Later ? Nah .

" Whats Wrong Mama ? " She Just Sat There Staring At The Couch , No Emotion , No Facial Expression .

" Nothing " Jordan Came Running Towards Me , Lil Nigga Was Fresh ! I Told Him & Liah To Go To The Car And I Walked To Mama .

" I Gotta Do Something , I'll Talk To You Later " She Got Up And Walked Upstairs . Df?!?

I Brushed It Off And Walked Outside , I Locked Her Door And Got In The Car .

" Where Yo Daddy Came From ? "

" Ion Even Know " I Said Honestly.

Mama Beth POV

I Walked Upstairs And To My Room , 3 Years Later ? Matter Fact 21 Years Later ! He Was Never In Bethany's Life , Only Dropped By From Time To Time .

" What He Said ? " Tyrese Asked . Tyrese Not Only Plays A Big Role In My Life But Bethany's And Our Son's . Left His Homestate To Be With Us And Provide For Us .

" He Wanted To See Bethany Basically " It Just Wasnt Right , Something Was Off !

I Tell Most People I Had Bethany At Young From Being Grown , But The Truth Of It Was Her Father Raped Me . I Moved From Atlanta To Florida On My Own , Raised My Baby And Gave Her Everything She Wanted And More .

" Let That Nigga Touch You And I Wont Hesitate To Fuck Him Up "

" I Hear You " Instead Of Being Mad Or Sad I Started Planning For Jordans 1st Birthday .

But Why Would He Come Back All Of The Sudden ?

Is The Question Everybody Should Be Asking ..

Malachi POV

" How Much Coins Did You Want Again ? " We Were In Chuckie Cheese And This Nigga Too Busy Looking At Bethany .

" Its Gone Be How Much Bullets Do You Want In Your Body , Keep Your Eyes To Yoself " I Told Him Straight Up .

" Malachi Just Pay The Boy , Before I End Up Bailing You Outta Jail " She Grabbed My Wallet And Gave Him The Money. I Mugged Tf Outta Her , Ima End Up Dressing Her Like A Nun .

We Walked To The Table And Liah Had My Phone Watching Dora , Jordan Was Playing Bethany . Looking At Her Play With Jordan Making Me Wonder , How Would It Feel To Have Another Kid .

" Heres Your Pizza And Your Coins " He Put The Pizza Down And I Swear Bethany Was Happier Then A Bitch .

" More Happier Then Liah , A Damn Shame " I Told Her .

" Boy Hush " We All Ate And Liah Kept Talking Bout Playing Basketball , Fuck Around And Have Another Player In The Family .

" I Bet $20 , Me And Jordan Gone Beat You And Liah , In This Game " She Said .

" Bet " We Both Placed Them On The Little Ledge And Started The Game .

Liah Was Getting More Balls Then My Ass , I Pushed Bethany And We Were Beating Them By 2 .

POW.POW.POW.

I Grabbed All Three Of Them And Brought Them Too The Floor , Its Always Some Shit ! ALWAYS .

" You Guys Straight " I Asked . They All Shook They Heads Yes . Next Thing You Know The Window By Head Breaks , I Covered The 3 Of Em And Made Sure They Aint Get Cut . I Heard Tires Screeching And A Car Pull Off .