Chapter 19 ❤️

- Malachi In MM

3 Weeks Later ...

Bethany's POV

" Bae You Done ? " Today Was The Day Of Hassan And My " fathers " Funeral . Mama Is Giving A Speech Since It's A Double Funeral , I Fixed My Maxi Skirt And Grabbed My Bag .

" Now Im Done " I Made Sure Liah's Bag Had Everything I Needed . This Little Girl Be Getting Cranky Af !

We Walked Downstairs And I Seen My Baby Finishing Her Breakfast , I Picked Her Up And Malachi Grabbed The Plate . She Was Looking Beautiful In Her Mini Verison Of My Outfit , Yasss !

" Im Tryna See Your Mama Snap , While You Over Here Googlyeying My Baby " He Walked Over And Grabbed Her From Me .

I Playfully Rolled My Eyes And We Walked Outside , He Buckled Her Up And I Sat In The Car . Why Im Going To This Stupid Funeral I Have No Idea , Im Not Giving No Speech .

" This Gone Be A Long Day ! " He Aint Never Lie , I Have A PhotoshootvToday And Later Is Their First Home Kickoff Game .

We Drove To The Funeral And I Seen Mama Walking In The Chruch , I Grabbed The Bags And He Grabbed The Liah . " Jesus ! It Wasnt His Time , It Wasnt His Time ! " I Heard .

I Can Already Tell Thats From Hassan Side , We Walked In And Sat Down In The Middle Pews . " I Thank Each And Every One Of You For Coming Out " The Pastor Said .

" It Wasnt His Timee " If This Lady Dont Shut Up ! Okay It Wasnt His Time , Its Too Late . I Rolled My Eyes And My Mama Walked Over And Sat Next To Me .

" We Are Here On The Behalf Of Hassan Alsina And George Gonzalez . Would You Please Stand To The Tribute Song "

The angels bow down at the thought of You

The darkness gives way to the light for You

The price that you paid gives us life brand new

Hosanna, forever we worship You

For you are the joy that my soul longs for

The lamb that was slain for my sins and the One I adore

King of kings, Ruler of everything

Hosanna, forever we worship You

The Pastor Gave The Speech And The Message , And People Sang Their Songs In Memory . It Was Time For The Speechs And Mama Went Up First .

" Good Morning " She Said .

" Good Morning "

" God Is Always Could Right ? Can I Get A Amen " We Said Amen " But God Doesnt Like Evil , Something These Two Men Are . How Do You Rape A Innocent Girl And Then Kidnap Your Rape Daughter's Child ? How Do You Kill Your Own Child And Then Face The Mother Like Nothing Happened ? These Two Deserve Everything Thats Coming For Em . As For George , I Will Be Suing His Family For My Unpaid Child Support . Follow My Hair Line Of Instagram And I'll Slay Your Quick Weave " My Mouth Dropped .

" Have A Good Day And May God Bless You " She Made A Air Kiss And Then Sat Down .

" Will Anybody Else Come Give A Speech ? " The Crowd Was Quiet . I Couldnt Help But Start Laughing .