Chapter 20 ❤️

" A Wise Man Gets More Use From His Enemies, Then A Fool From His Friends " -Baltasar Gracian

Malachi POV

I Turned Around And Seen This Stupid Ass Female In My Damn Room , Is You Retarded ? She Grabbed My Phone And Threw It At A Wall .

" If You Touch Me Im Saying You Raped Me " She Grabbed A Knife And Placed It Against Her Neck .

" Housekeeping " Could This Day Get Any Better ? She Let Them In And Im Over Standing Like Wtf ?

I Turned And Seen Mama Beth In A Housekeeping Outfit , She Is The Real MVP ! She Walked In And Winked At Me , Closed The Door Behind Her And Then Snapped Ole Girl Neck .

" Females Just Dont Know Their Place , Now Put These Gloves On And Help Me Lift Her Up " She Tossed Me Gloves And We Pushed Her In The Cart .

Mama Had On A Wig And Everything , But What She Doing In NO ? Uhuh !

" Stay Out Of Grown Folks Business Dont Worry About Why Im Here , Now Call My Baby Back Before She Have A HeartAttack " Thats Why You Cant Help But Love Mama Beth .

She Left And I Grabbed The Hotel Phone To Call Her Back .

" Bae " I Said Into The Phone , I Heard Shuffling And Noises In The Background .

" Stay Your Ass Home Man , She Gone Already " Knowning Her Ass She Probably Packing Bags And Shit To Come Down Here .

" Lia Go Back To Watching Tv " I Heard Her Say .

My Phone Broke On The Floor , Now I Gotta Buy A New One . Females Never Know The Word No , Always Tryna Chase After A Nigga That Dont Like You ! Stay In Yo Damn Line !

" This Shit Just Made Me Hungry , Your Luckly You In Another State . I Was Bout To Hall Ass Over There And Kill Somebody "

What I Told You ? She Wasnt Gunna Do Nothing , Aint Hurting My Baby Over No Ugly Bitch .

We Stayed On The Phone And I Ended Up Falling Asleep On Her , Thats How You Know Its Real .

Mama Beth POV

I Walked Behind The Building Pushing Her Body , For A Skinny Female She Real Heavy Got Damn . Walked Up To The Dumpster Tied The Garbage Bag Tight And Tossed Her In There , The Trunk Came By And Took It With Them .

" Dont Mess With My Babys And We Wouldnt Have This Problem " I Said To Myself .

I Grabbed The Cleaning Tools And Cleaned Her Room And Wiped Malachis Doorknob Off , Aint Blaming Nobody . Threw Her Bag Away And Made It Seem Like She Left , Put A Mint On Her Pillow And Everything .

" Marie I Owe You " I Told Her While Giving Her , Her Wig And The Maid Outfit .

" Girl I Know You'd Do The Same , Its No Problem "

I Grabbed My Bag From Her Cart And Walked Back To My Room , I Havent Both Of My Babies All Day . Once I Opened The Door Jordan Ran To Me And I Picked Him Up .

" Mommy Can We Eat Now ? " Im Over Here Confused , Took My Sandals Off And Then Walked Towards The Kitchen Area . Food Everywhere , Candles Lit And A Whole Bunch Of Flowers , Well Damn .

" Yea You Can , Go Wash Your Hands " I Put Him Down And He Ran Off .

Tyrese Came Out The Room And Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist , " Whats All This For ? " I Asked Him .

" Gotta Treat A Queen Like A Queen Right ? Thats What Im Doing " He Kissed My Cheek And I Placed My Bag Down .

He Passed Me A Plate And Then Jordan Came Out , I Picked Him Ul And Placed Him On The Counter .