Chapter 11 ❤️

Chapter 11

( 8 Months Later )

Bethany POV

8 Months Later , I Look At My Beautiful One Month Daughter ; Aayliah , Get Her Pictures Taken .

Tia Got Her A Baby Shoot , My Baby Gone Be Famous Lawd . Malachi Got Drafted To The OKC Thunders , The Youngest To Play On The Team . Me And Him Are Not To Together , But We Respect Eachother .

" Alright Ms. Beautiful Aayliah , You Are Done " She Giggled .

I Walked Over And Picked Her Up , My Baby So Beautiful . Mocha Brown Color , With Her Dad's Eyes And Nose .

" I'll Go Through The Picture's , And Then Show Them To You " She Told Me .

" Alright "

I Still Model , That Money Be Looking Right . Malachi Was Susposed To Be Here For The Picture's , But Never Showed Up .

" Where My Baby Aayliah At ? " She Started Clapping And Giggling .

" If Only You Could Tell Him , He Was Late " I Told Her .

I Turned Around And Seen Malachi Walk In , With Some Girl On His Arm . He Walked Over And Picked Up Aayliah .

" Omg ! Your Bethany Gonzalez ! " The Girl Said .

I Looked At Her , Sized Her And Looked Back At The Picture's . No Im Not Jealous , No Im Not Salty ; He Too Busy With These Female's , But Show's Up Late To His Daughter's Pictures .

" Alright , This One Will Be On The Cover " She Pulled Up A Picture Of Aayliah , With Beads Around Her Neck Smirking .

A/N: ( Picture Of Aayliah On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

" Aww She's So Cute " I Looked At The Girl Like , Bitch Who Are You ?

She Printed The Paper's , We Both Got Our Copy . I Grabbed Our Bags And Changed Aayliah's Diaper , Had My Baby Stinky .

" I Gotta Go , I'm Sliding By The House Though " He Kissed Aayliah & Tried To Kiss Me , But I Moved My Head .

" Not Even Funna Argue " He Walked Away .

" I See Some Baby Mama Drama " Tia Said .

" It Aint Drama , If I Kept My Mouth Shut " I Corrected Her .

" Ooo , Tell Mommy Dont Start Snapping " She Grabbed Aayliah And We Walked Outside .

We Got To My Audi & I Buckled Liah In The Back Seat . Cant Nobody Say I Use Malachi For Money , 'Cause Everything I Have I Bought !

" You Gotta Shoot , In Paris In 2 Days . If You Wanna Bring Liah You Can , But I Highly Doubt You Should . So You Should Have Malachi , Watch Her For That Day " She Told Me .

" I Hear You , But A Nigga Tired " I Wiped My Face .

" You Need A Vacation ! "

" Who You Telling , But I'll Talk To You Tmrw " We Did Our Handshake & I Got In My Car .

Malachi POV

" When Are You Gunna Tell Her ? " Chantel Asked .

I Met Chantel 6 Months Ago , Nah We Aint Dating We Chilling . A Nigga Playing For The Thunder's Now . Young Nigga But Im Still Killing Shit .

" You Talking Bout Telling , Aint Shit To Tell " I Said .

Ever Since Bethany Sized Her At The Shoot , She Talking Bout " When We Getting Together " . Chantel Beautiful , But She Aint No Bethany .