8

Stella
i flopped onto the hotel bed. i was sharing a room with daniel, zach and corbyn, while jonah, jack, tyler and eben shared the room right across from us. i looked up at the ceiling and just thought of how crazy it was to be on a tour with my best friends, who i had only met two to three months ago. and not to mention i was in a relationship with one of them which was also insane. i had only been dating him for two days and so far it was amazing and felt like we had been a couple for a long time. it didn't feel any different from before, well besides the kissing and all but we always hugged and ever since i fell asleep in his arms it has become the usual. but the point is, i feel constantly loved and comfortable with them all. we can all joke around with eachother and have a good time. there's basically never a dull moment with them.
interrupted in my thoughts, zach was standing infront of my whispering my name. i got up and followed him to outside bathroom door. we just stood there. "yeah?" i asked. "let's go find everyone." he smiled. i laughed at his dramaticness and we left the hotel room.

Daniel
we were all sitting in jonah, jack, eben and tylers room. we were talking about random things when there was a knock on the door. tyler got up and answered it. "hey ty." i heard a muffled female voice say. "the others here with you?" i heard zachs voice echo. "yep."
i looked up and stella and zach walked in. stella walked over to me and sat on my lap. "gross." jack grimaced. stella looked at jack and stuck up her middle finger. jack just lightly laughed. we kept on chatting to eachother and laughing. stellas phone rang and she got off of my lap. she left the hotel room to take her call. after about ten minutes there was no sign of her coming back so naturally i began to get worried. i to,d the others that i was going to see if she was alright.

i walked outside of the room and into the hallway but she wasn't there, so i tried out hotel room. i took my key out of my wallet and opened the door. i walked into the room and it was pitch black. i turned a light on and walked to where the beds were. i heard silent sobs from our bed. i walked over to it and found stella crying under the duvet. she looked up at me with lost eyes. "stella, what's wrong?" i whispered. "my b-b-brother.....h-he got into a-an accident..he di-didn't surviiive." she sobbed. i immediately took her in my arms and comforted her. "stella, i'm so sorry." i soothed while rubbing her back. stella absolutely adored her older brother, he was her rock. the things she told me about him were so heartfelt. i rocked her back and forth and kissed her head. "it's gonna be okay.."