3

Stella
i woke up with the sun gleaming through the curtains. the birds were singing too. i groaned and got out of bed. i walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. right, i need to make some sort of an effort because i'm seeing daniel and his bandmates. i hopped into the shower and washed my body and hair.
after i got my outfit on which consisted of a black skirt, a white t-shirt and my old skool vans, i decided to do some natural makeup.

when i finished makeup my hair was dry so i decided to braid the front of it and just pin it back. i then left the bathroom and ordered an uber to take me to their house.

when i arrived i was greeted with this huge, fancy house. i got out of the uber and fixed myself. i took a deep breath and walked up to the door. i knocked on it lightly.
after a few seconds the door flew open and daniel stood there to greet me. "hey beautiful." he smiled. i couldn't help but blush. "hello dani." i smiled back. he brought me into his embrace and pecked my cheek. he took me into the lounge where i was greeted with four other handsome boys. "boys." daniel said, clearing his throat. the boys all looked into our direction. "oh hey guys!" a blonde haired boy said. "guys this is stella, stella these are my four best friends." he said pointing the the other boys. "hi!" i smiled. "hello stella." a tall boy with dark hair said. "i'm jonah." he then followed on. "yeah guys introduce yourselves." daniel laughed. the boys also laughed. "hi, i'm corbyn." the blondie boy smiled.

"zach".

"and jack."

they all finished introducing themselves and we got to know eachother better. i learnt that corbyn likes space and he told me new things about my name, jack likes skateboarding, jonah likes baseball and zach, well zach is just really funny and cute.
daniel came up to me while i was chatting with jonah, he took my hand and led me outside into the garden. the lights were on and we both sat on the rocks and started chatting. "so uhm...how do you like la so far?" he asked. "honestly i didn't think i'd like it all that much, but i mean now that i've met you guys, everything has changed in a way." i smiled at him. "that's crazy." he replied.

after a while of chatting daniel spoke up. "right not to be insane or anything like that but, i know we only met yesterday and it was accidental but i honestly do feel something with you. you're just so different to all other girls, you're funny, cute and beautiful. you literally can keep a conversation going for hours no matter how weird the topic gets and i just love it." he smiled. "awh daniel. no joke that's honestly the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." i replied. he looked at me straight in the eyes and a huge smile spread across his face. he looked at my lips then at my eyes, back at my lips, then my eyes. "oh stella." he muttered. i looked at him and we both leaned in. our lips connected and it honestly just felt right. it didn't feel like we had just met eachother yesterday morning, it felt like we had known eachother for ages. after a few seconds we pulled out. he looked at me and smiled, i also looked at him and smiled. "i wasn't expecting that." i laughed. "me either." he replied, still smiling.