1

Stella
i unpacked my last few boxes and left out a large sigh.
once i was done i walked out onto the balcony that overlooked the apartment complex. i looked around and then sat down on my sun lounger that i had recently unpacked and built. i lay back and thought about what to do, that's when i decided to unpack my guitar and bring it outside. i opened up my music notebook and flipped to the page that had the cords to a new song i was learning, i picked my guitar up and sat it onto my lap and began strumming the strings.

i eventually got bored and decided to go for a walk in the hills, hollywood hills. i put my shoes on and left the house. i put my earphones in and began to walk.
a song came on that i had just heard so i decided to change it. i looked down and selected 'idontwannabeyouanymore' by billie eilish, just as i looked up i walked into someone. my phone fell out of my hands and so did the other persons. i bent down and retrieved mine again. "i'm so sorry." i smiled looking into the boys amazing blue eyes. "don't worry about it, i shouldn't have been on my phone." he replied. "me either." i laughed. "daniel." he said and outstretched his hand. i took it and shook it. "stella." i replied.

____________
first chapter completed! hope you guys are enjoying it so far :)